Tum Kahan Hum Kahan - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi guyz can u plz tell me the real name of momo.
Hi guyz can u plz tell me the real name of momo.She'z nice but needs to improve acting skills
hey guys can somebody upload the video of tum kahan hum kahan the song look interesting and in paki serials i like humayun, sara, faisal and they all r in this serial
and
thanks zara for the information thanks alot

Originally posted by amna malik

Hi guyz can u plz tell me the real name of momo.She'z nice but needs to improve acting skills

her name is sara chaudhry i think she did very good acting wen she found out that her husband is dead

hmm its a new drama. its probably gonna come here soon, cuz they show the ad. but....whoz the cast???????????
hmm its a new drama. its probably gonna come here soon, cuz they show the ad. but....whoz the cast???????????
Originally posted by cutie_zayma

her name is sara chaudhry i think she did very good acting wen she found out that her husband is dead

Thx for telling,ya she did good acting but still needs to improve.She'z a talented girl.She could've done better than tht

Edited by amna malik - 18 years ago
hey friends do omeone know who sings the song TUM KAHA HUM KAHA ..i mean she has a good voice..i would like to know who sngs the title song of this drama!
ok 😉
hey friends do omeone know who sings the song TUM KAHA HUM KAHA ..i mean she has a good voice..i would like to know who sngs the title song of this drama!
ok 😉

Originally posted by Aira

ok 😉

a woman is singing it? in the uk it has a male singer some guy called waqar ali.