India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ashish pics in Gallery DK (Page 2)

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
there was another black & white ad  from ICICI.. where he looked.. babyish...

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

naaaah he doesn't look like Sunil Shetty.. I think he looks more like this MTV VJ some Makhija.. who is now married to Pujaa Bhatt.. the guy who used to show up as a Jatt from Haryana ..I think because of his hair do.

anyways... I do not know Ashish Nayyar enough to love him.. but I like the DK personality that he has played.. though the first scene was hillarious.. when he appeared first in Tumhari Disha I think fourth episode.. and says.. 100 Crore blah blah.. ... and I loved the scene when Disha comes to him to say sorry.. and Disha keeps on calling him SIR and he keeps on interrupting her to call him Dushyant.. and keeps on staring at her.. and asks What can I do for you... I think after that scene.. he just started growing up more as an actor.. I sometimes wonder.. what if another guy was doing the DK role.. naaaah .. Ashish Nayyar has done marvellous DK role..

Edited by memsaab - 08 March 2005 at 5:12pm
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Memsaab, thanks for the tid bits from that early episode! I find it interesting that he kept wanting her to call him Dushyant, when everybody else calls him otherwise. Maybe the writers never did anything with that, but I see it as evidence that he was captivated by her right off.

My 2 cents...

-DKaddict

P.S. I think it was mostly his jaw and that 5 o'clock shadow that reminded me of Sunil Shetty.... sorry, don't know Andrew what's-his-name or the MTV guy, so can't say...

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

DK addict ( Becky) I can see you are infatuated with Sunny , and Suneil. There built in a way is similar to DK , that they all are well built. Well though I am no fan of Sunny and Suneil (sorry, I don't want to hurt you), I did like him in two movies they are quiet old Damini ( Rishi Kapoor, Meenakshi Seshadri) and Gayal  ( though I hate action), but you know what touched me about the Deol's is the way they are backing there cousin Ajay ( Socha Na Tha) in true tradition, and Suneil the family man who is ready to take his wife to the best surgeons for her slipped disc (how touching )

okay why am I babbling about your two other heartthrobs, when this is DK'S gallery discussion, well one comment I have to make, I  prefer  clean shaved men, but for DK his ghoti does suit him , it gives him elegance, though he  looks very young and innocent minus ghoti almost 10-15 yrs younger in the posted picture.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Lilly, babbling about heatthrobs is contagious... hehehe.... who's ever they are! Big smile 

I, too, prefer clean-shaven men, but DK is most certainly an exception! Though beard-less Ashish is growing on me daily, too...

-DKaddict

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Ashish without his beard looks remarkably similar to Akshay Khanna straight out of Dil Chahta Hai!

Ashish in the Colgate Toothpaste Add looks like your friendly neighbourhood Dentist whom you would bump in the local market with his wife and two cute kids in tow!

Ashish as DK looks......different, he doesn't look like anyone I have seen or noticed before!

If any of you have heard DK's / Ashish's dialouge delivery in detail, he has a very strong Punjabi or rather Delhi accent in his voice! Whenever he speaks in Hindi, he has the typical Dilli style to it.....I speak in the same manner, my hubby also does the same and so do all the Delhites I know of! Anyone staying in Delhi, will know what I am talking about!

But all in all, he does look like the pukka Punjabi munda that he is....though he is quite soft-spoken and mild-mannered unlike one (no offence to any Punjabi's here, my hubby is also one, but Punjabi's in general are quite gregarious and hearty)

My two, three, four cents!

Dee

PS : As Memsaab just mentioned, DK and Disha's that scene was one of their best ever....and yes, it was wonderful the way DK keeps looking at her with that quite, genteel madness in his eyes and keeps repeating in his dead-panned voice to call him Dushyant......and the way Disha is unable to look at him directly was just so awesome!

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Hi guys..

hey i want to see this scene in which disha says sorry to DKa dn he keeps asking her to call him dushyant...i missed those early episodes..can anyone please upload them somewhere? Thank you so much...i am so aadcited to this serial now that im more worried about that happens here than whats happening in my real life!!!

bluefish

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
lolll yehhh i noticed that tooo disha when ashish speaks he's got a strong punjabi accent lolll i think i got it too when i try and speak hindi loll Embarrassed I love to hear him speak punjabi lolll he'll sound soo cute loll Big smile 

Go to top