Looks like now Anandi will leave the village.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks like now Ananadi will leave this village for further studies because no one will believe her. But then her own Husband rescued her but villagers didn't see them together only singh family knows that Jagya rescued Anandi.

Anandi will get hurt from all the taunting from the villagers and decide to leave village for further studies or Jagya will come forward to rescue her once again from the villagers insult. Yaar lagta hai hamari duaa koobool ho jayegi ki anaandi further studies ke liye either go to Jaipur or to mumbai..

YUOU EXPERT OPINION WILL BE APPRECIATEDπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kRIPIYA DEVIYON AUR SAJJANO ISS MAMELE MEIN APNI APNI RAAI DE...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒHEHEHHEHEHE

iI AM NOT JOKING WOH TOH HANSI AA GAYEE...
OH I HOPPEEE SHE LEAVES PLEASEEE
πŸ˜†...just a funny experience of mine...!!
in yesterday SBB episode...they were flashing a line..."balika vadhu bani dulhan"...

and i was like...OMG...anandi is getting married again...with whom...shravan..is he marrying her forcefully...etc etc...lots of things in my mind...

</div>
but that news was truned out from the sets of sasural simar ka...

roli(kid anandi-avika gaur) is getting married in that serial...🀣

i was like...itna jyada...galat line...

<div>i too want anandi to move out from jetsar...but thats not gonna happen!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Why should Anandi leave the village ? She has not done anything wrong...She was kidnapped .Why should one care for the opinion of the villagers who keep changing colours like the chameleon? Moreover   their memories are also fickle like how come in one moment... they have forgotten that she  has taught and gave them knowledge and in the second ready to trample down her reputation in a jiffy.😑
She should leave the village for higher education and with her head held high. afterwords...If she leaves now people would think she's guilty...Till her reputation clears MPOV is she shouldn't leave the village or haveli
Yeah... Her moving out of jetsar should be for her education ...not for to run away from the recent accusations...
She will prove herself right...am sure!...
Baas i hope to see more progress in her life after that...varna phir sse back to square one :(
Originally posted by khusi_*

Yeah... Her moving out of jetsar should be for her education ...not for to run away from the recent accusations...
She will prove herself right...am sure!...
Baas i hope to see more progress in her life after that...varna phir sse back to square one :(
 What I like abt Anandi is she's not throwing pity parties ,,,though she is the victim here she conducts herself with dignity...Think in t he long run she needs to move on with her life...get more education  ..and meet her perfect soulmate who would love her and build her up.
noway will she ever take a cowardly way out, she is a fighter, actually more than anandi moving out, rather it spells a way for jag to be back in jetsar to fight for her honor. ( the way jag is shown to remeber the words of bhairon and sumitra that all that anandi is suffering is becoz of his act he will feel guilty)and we will see a long battle between jag and guari resulting in jag coming to jetsar without her about what happens to them (jag gauri )too early to say.

however personally as long as guari is preg i dont want jag guari to split as unfair too kid and  the kid will totally become a revenge seeker ( if with guari) or even for her to  die giving birth as i dont want anadi to live forever seeing jag gauri kid ( even she will ove him as its jags but still i dnt want that position)

two weeks time i guess we will see more jag guari phaddas,anandi crying buckets, singh family uncomfortable more crying cursing guari and jag ,a lil ray of clues that will be fully exposed by none other than jagu dear, during this time maybe cvs will decide and make shravan positve and it could be both jag shravan rescuiong anadi with shravan leading and jag realising how he feels if anandi pays attention to some other.
i agree that A shud leave the house 4 higher studies after giving these stupid villagers a piece of mind!!😑😑
and i don't want either shravan or jagya 2 b wid A. both doesn't deserve her. even if shravan got involved wid goons in misunderstanding that A is not gud(as may b told by hethsingh)bcoz even if shes not gud in his eyes then 2 no1 has the right 2 prove her bad by faking her kidnapping as eloping!!😑😑
i hope this stupid "agniparikha" track won't go on 4 so many days as i don't want this track 2 b even more than 2days. i m just fed up wid these stupid tracks in all colors show where they r constantly making +ve leads scapegoat , crying dumbos & aching 4 stupid, selfish male leads like jags!!😑🀒🀒πŸ₯±
When I said that Anandi will leave Jetsar that doesn't mean that she will leave bcoz she is guilty. We all know Anandi is a fighter she will prove that she is innocent but what scares me is that ki kaheen CVS Jagya ko na involve kar de and then again Anandi and Jagy will fall in love and Gauri will abort the child bcoz of her insecurity. After all this drama JA An reunion Anandi will forget about her higher studies.  Right now they are showing her 24+ yrsd old she won't turn 16 again so they should show that she realized and then she left village for higher studies and all the villagers will regrate that why we pu Anandi jaisi bindanee ko Agnipariksha mein.

That's all. I want her to clear UPSC exam and I think 29 is the age limit in India??