Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

WHAT NANDANI TOLD PURAB TODAY IS SO TRUE (Page 2)

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 1:52am | IP Logged
yeh they should clear the misunderstanding quickly.purab's sad expressions are making me mad. i am desprate to know his side of story.

Edited by alveera - 08 March 2005 at 1:54am

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 2:45am | IP Logged

same here !!!!! kyaa hua kise pata hain ??(i mean in the story )

well I need to know why he left her !!!!!

and yesterday he tells " maine to yeh soch raha tha ki kismat ne mere saath ek ganda mazaak kiya " Confused  what does this mean and he tells that even if he wants he cannot be away from jassi ..............

t and d stop testing our patience !!!!!!! Angry ab aur kitnaa wait karna padega !!!!

opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jassi4armaan

i think that purab should leave jassi alone...she will so NOT change with him seeing her, she needs time by herslef with nandani, and nor am i saying that armaan should be there, right now, for jassi NOT armaan, for jassi, only her and nandani need to be together so she can change, become happy, change her opinion about herself, until she doesn change there is NO, NO WAY she will know that armaan really loves her, i think as she takes her glasses off, she will see the world and see the other side of the world and ARMAAN...all she is concertrating is on, what armaan did to me? and OMG i am sooo ugly! i know armaan needs jassi, but let it be...armaan and jassi will be together, and purab should agree too, and go away!!!!! atleast until her makeover......

Mallika

Please please reply back

i cant understand why u gys hate a great persone ----purab.tthis one qus?another is......

arman did lots of cheating with jassi.but u gys forgive him.u gys sapport a raksos like arman who has only evil thinking in his mind.for a real good girl like jassi arman never deserve her.why u gys worship such a raksos---arman.this is a big qus for me?please give me a perfect ans.i am confused abt ur judgment.please give me proper ans.pleaseeeeeeee

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
i am not sure if this is a perfect answer, b we dont worship armaan, armaan andjassi love each other, but she just has a misunderstanding, and i do NOT want to argue with anyone, cuz i think all armaan fans have, but u purab fans fail to understand so there is no point....
i know purab wasnt the kind fo person armaan was in the beggeining so he SO perfect?   Confused i dont know why u all critise armu? Cry

plz tell me...... Question
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

I NEED TO HEAR PURAB'S EXPLANATION TO JASSI!!!!!

But I don't mind seeing that HOT BOD for longer, Wink

if it wasn't samir soni, and somebody else, i would have boycotted the show, like i did for kkusum

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by opola_islam

arman did lots of cheating with jassi.but u gys forgive him.u gys sapport a raksos like arman who has only evil thinking in his mind.for a real good girl like jassi arman never deserve her.why u gys worship such a raksos---arman.this is a big qus for me?please give me a perfect ans.i am confused abt ur judgment.please give me proper ans.pleaseeeeeeee

Opola, I'll attempt to answer this question, but first you have to promise me you'll read it allTongueWink

Look at Nature.

Just look outside your window and LOOK at Mother Nature.

She's beautiful, isn't she?

But is She perfect?

Sometimes, She rains gently on our outstretched arms... pitter-patter, pitter-patter... She smells intoxicatingly of the Earth and the mysteries of the sky..

Sometimes, She opens her mouth and BLOWS at us... like this: BHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... and we have tornadoes and typhoons and gales and hurricanes..

But do we ever tell Mother Nature we want to switch mothers and go and live on.. say.. Pluto's Mother Nature??? NO!!Ouch

Sometimes, she gives birth to soft, misty lush green grass on the mountainside where sheep go to graze and play... and crops like rice and wheat and bajra and jowar..

Sometimes she spawns crappy weeds and ugly creepers and rotten apples and wormy cabbages...

But do we ever tell Mother Nature to get lost, we're not hungry, we'll eat cosmic dust for breakfast!?!? NOSmile

Look at people.

They are all Mother Nature's creations.

If you cannot hate Mother Nature, how can you hate Her creations?

Look at Armaan.

He is a creation of Tony & Deeya Singh.

But Tony and Deeya Singh are creations of Mother Nature - hence they are not Perfect. Therefore, Armaan is not Perfect.

Rakshases are also creations of Mother Nature.

A Perfect Rakshas would be one who is so evil he is capable of destroying everything in his path. But in doing so, he would destroy his own Creator - Mother Nature, hence there is no such thing as the Perfect Rakshas.

Hence, Armaan is not ALL evil and he can still become the loving, selfless, gorgeousEmbarrassed person that Mother Nature intended him to be.

And we Armaan fans LIVE for that dayEmbarrassed

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

We all agree that Armaan is not evil! But yet, Purab cheated on her just once! he didn't really cheat, he got implified to go aaway becuz of meenakshi! And armaan did lots o fcheating to jassi like having a fiance and proposing to jassi! Then he tried to trap her becuz of his company in her hands, and got jealous of nandu beind gher boyfriend! then he suddenly realiises he luvs her! But on the other hand, Purab is not evil either! there is no such thing as evil pplz! there are such things such as people having hatred for people. no one should hate purab either! he didn't do anything wrong, and if you guys think purab loving jassi is wrong, them armaan luving jassi shoudl be wrong! jassi and armaan will eventually marry jassi in the end, but WHAT IF they fool you! they mite make purab marry jassi! altho i  dont think that will ever happen, but then how will purab stop loving jassi? we still dont no his story yet, and waht if just what if our minds change to purabs side after we no what his sotry is????

-mika

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
welll...I was gonna respond to Opola, but I think Queenbee said
it all. LOL

I do want to agree that I am glad that T&D aren't placing too
much emphasis on Purab. Again, he is not an integral part of
this show. There are many people who belong to this site who
have been waiting for just Jassi's makeover and the stage
where the story is at right now, the story should just revolve