Page   of 3

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by soccer

Originally posted by yanks28

[

She never fails to take a dig at him for it...and he never has a smile on his face when they talk to each other these days...if only she could see his expressions on the phone with her...v. on the phone with NIDHI.

ashu is being too much of a gentleman...just drop a F*** BOMB ...

Ashu dropping the F  bomb? Shocked OMGGG...hilarious...ROFL i'd love to see that happen ROFL

so funny...actually that  would be a kodak moment...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "it is mind boggling (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
well more disgusting persons than suhasini do exist in real...n i quite like her...her aag lagao nature is interesting n is adding spice to the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002ozone1

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

well more disgusting persons than suhasini do exist in real...n i quite like her...her aag lagao nature is interesting n is adding spice to the show...

never encounter a person with such a filthy mind. so disgraceful...

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

sun 29

of the topic
love the picture..Madhubala beauty personified divinely...

thanks even i love that picture of hers ..am a huge huge fan of her...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.