Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Thanks to Sarun..Had to Run to HOSP..

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...

Sorry for the topic heading...I love Sanaya and Barun .
I wanted to share a personal experience with u all..

Today i had very bad throat  and was eating Black Cherry halls and watching the episode on youtube..

All of a sudden i burst out laughing seeing Barun's expression and that halls got stuck in middle of my throat..
i tried hard to swallow it (i had swallowed many since childhoodLOL and was always successful but not this tym )i tried real hard but neither it came out or i could swallow it ...

i drank water (hot ,  cold) , tried to cough , vomit...Gosh  tried all i could do but all in vain..
I thought that  it will melt down my throat so i kept drinking water..It started hurting me in the throat  so bad that  i had to go for the hosp...

I was asked by the doctor wats the reason and i said i laughed all of a sudden..A Desi Asst .Doct  was doing her internship in that hosp and assisting my Doc.After getting rid of that stupid halls doct started joking around with me and i said the reason that i was watching an indian TV  serial and couldnt control my laugh...the lady doct said she has lot of indian friends and to my surprise she could even understand  few hindi words..she asked me which serial i was watching and i said IPKKND(she dint get a thing and her face was like ROFL..Oh Cant forget that)

Suddenly the desi Asst.Doct said  " wow thats so nice to hear.I havent watched yest and today's episodes..were they funny?wat exactly happened? " then she remembered she was in front of her doct and suddenly stopped..

The doct just couldnt control her laugh and said sounds its a famous series in india..
I nodded with a smile.

The doct asked the desi asst doc y she dint watch the episodes? and said her to be careful while watching it .hehehe...Thanks to me..Wink
Asst doc said she had night duty and few emergencies..
the doct joked with her saying "so u r saying iam giving u loads of work?"

we all shared a light moment..

The Doct said she loved india and have visited 1nce with her friends to Delhi and Goya...
and she kept on saying How she loved GOYA(sounded like GO Yeah).

I was like where the hell in india did she visit such a famous place which i dint know..Confused
then she said she loved the beaches there and then meri dimaag ki batti jalgayi...

oh she meant Goa and not Go Yeah...ROFL..

I was done and was about to leave the doct said DHYAANYAAAVAAD( Pakka American slang)
I dint get it but i just smiled and was about to leave and she said "doesnt that mean any thing?"LOL

Then she repeated it and and then i found out its Dhanyavaad..
i was shocked and said sorry i dint understand it before and said thanks and bye...

So that my Experience guys..

Do share yours too...

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalsimbeljennylives85Annie0247jalpa_23kp123shakethebiscuit..Winter_Soul..xXxrachnaxXx-Aashii-nainac01serendipity235chupachupLX2FX2sriarshimeghnasJuicee_Sushieaanu23peppygeekmonkeydog18xXxNoreen786xXxpollypollyhuny.thebestmysterygirl123mirnalini-sia-shilparoxxSunriseGreenfly_dogAymeeFebruaryFlowerlittlemoismitarshena07--Krish--moon_minemommamiaNaBoleTumNa...stardust-paulomi_taAnu--sumana13--OnepoundChicDiamondLiferagvir.fanChaiBiskoot* Unnati *tvshowfanmazkachazkaapplesauce.GayuArnav-AquaMermaiden-princessunara

aanu23 Goldie
aanu23
aanu23

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Ha ha... The latter part was hilarious but pal please be careful eh!!...
Innocent.angel IF-Sizzlerz
Innocent.angel
Innocent.angel

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Hehe be careful nd take care
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanu23

Ha ha... The latter part was hilarious but pal please be careful eh!!...

Thanx for ur concern yaar..but i dint expect this would actually happen...
i mean iam still wondering how i couldnt swallow a hallsAngry...god knows...
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparsh27

Hehe be careful nd take care

Thanx.. ya sure wil be from this tym...
Lesson learnt...Never eat and watch Barun Wink
 shahid looks so cute in that pic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!ROFLROFL That was worth reading yaar!!!ROFLROFL OMG!!ROFLROFL I was like laughing right now like so badLOL, and smiling ear-to-ear.LOL
great story!!Wink

great that you got the halls out!!Wink Watch out next time!!WinkLOL

Sorry.. but i got nothing to share.ConfusedLOL lol

ShilpaSmile

Edited by shilparoxx - 16 November 2011 at 5:25pm
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilparoxx

OMG!!!!!ROFLROFL That was worth reading yaar!!!ROFLROFL OMG!!ROFLROFL I was like laughing right now like so badLOL, and smiling ear-to-ear.LOL
great story!!Wink

great that you got the halls out!!Wink Watch out next time!!WinkLOL

Sorry.. but i got nothing to share.ConfusedLOL lol

ShilpaSmile

Thanx yaar...atleast i could bring a smile on ur face...if my mom knows this then Cry
she wil think meri beti Tv serils ke peeche itni paagal kyun hai...she wil curse herself i guess...

she used to watch kumkum and kasautii...
i saw them and loved hussain and ronit roy...and not to forget prem n mukti...
then i started watching left right left for rajeev and ended up as sanaya's fan...hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Hey m from Goa..OMG she cald it Goya..dat ws very funnyLOL..n dearplz take care Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index