Posted: 19 years ago

You know what Tony and Deeya should do... they should create two different endings for JJKN. One where she marries Armaan, and one where she marries Purab. So both fans of Armaan and Purab can be happy. What do you guys think??

i dont think so....thats not cool...cuz there will still be armaan fans wanting jassi with purab which will not at any case stop a fight
sorry, i meant jassi not being with purab
well they should clone jassi and one should marry armaan and the other purab !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
good one nishi !!!!! lol that will be funnnnn.............. if it was an ekta kapoor serial thennnnn for sure after 100 episodes there would be another jassii's twin somewhere....... lol๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sweetgal

good one nishi !!!!! lol that will be funnnnn.............. if it was an ekta kapoor serial thennnnn for sure after 100 episodes there would be another jassii's twin somewhere....... lol๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†...... so true

purab ke sath jaye ge.

weat๐Ÿ˜Š and sea.

armaan toe din ba din pagal hota ja reha ha.

so sad.๐Ÿ˜†

yeah...ur right misbah...Arman toe pagal hota ja raha hain...to jassi thodi na pagal ke sath marriage karege...vo to purab ke sath hi jani chiye..๐Ÿ˜ณ
How about Purab marry IDES and Armaan marry Jassi? I like
that solution much more than Jassi get married twice. I thought
we were trying to stay away from Ekta.
One macabre solution:

Jassi should marry a two-headed man - the head facing front is Armaan's, the head facing opposite is Purab's. That way, when Jassi kisses Armaan, Purab can't see what's happening and... errrmmm... vice versa (thank god๐Ÿ˜›)

But please, please, puhleeeeeeeeze Purab fans, can we have Armaan's lithe, delectable body and long, swan-like neck under those heads๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ