India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

update for 3/7/05

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

hi guys first of all i want to wish sujalfan on his engagement, i think i am the only one who hasnt done that, but i am sorry, i was really sick, i had a bad case of fever and flu. anyways congratulations sujalfan and all the best. also thank you for updating when i was not there.

and megha i will post a copy of this update in your forum as well

update:

it start with the court room, they show sujal entering with his bodyguardsWink(thats what it looks like) and as usual he looks fresh and chikna, rishi looked more like a prisoner than him. the judge ebters and they start the case

the lawyer, mr. chandan starts by blaming sujal for the murder and akshat objects saying that, his client cannot be called a murderer without being proved first. chandan present the proof to the judge and starts by asking sujal about why he was in delhi- sujal says he as there for his album launch. chandan asks why only in dlehi to which our dear akshat replies that because there is no such rule that they cannot have a launc in delhiClap, chandan again asks sujal why in delhi nad sujal says forno reason. at this chandan says that the reason was kashish. he says how sujal tried everything to get kash and when he couldnt, he finally decided to kill piyush. at this kash stand up and screams that 'yeh sab jhooth hai" but the judge asks her ro keep quite and speak when she is called to the witness box, ( i hope they call her to the witness box this time)

chandan calls vasu and asks her why she doubts sujal and vasu tells the whole story form the beginning about sujal never wanted piyusha nd kash to get married and how he bugged them after marraige. thenm akshat starts to interrogate her and confuses her by asking her that whether she doubted suajl and then got the saboot or because she got the saboot she started doubting sujal. and if she knew about sujal being the murderer why did she not do anything.

akshat then points out that the saboot were planted and are not substatial because the pliers had sujal's fingerprints ven after being in the mud for over an year and also because the hanky was fesh and did not look 1 and  a half years old.

akshat then calls archie and questions why she is not marired to which archie says that because she doesnt want to but akshat says its because she loves sujal and when he left her for kashish, she is taking revenge form him by framing him in piyush's murder case. archie says that the day piyush had his accident she was baout to fly out and has her air tickets(she ahs air tickets form an year agoConfused)

he then calls sania and ask her where she was, sania says she was out shopping gives akshat her credit card bill. to which akshat asks  her to present the bills form the rest of the year, sania doesnt have it. akshat points out that these women knew that tehy would be asked these questions and hence saved all these saboot to help themselves( akshat has become smart now, lagta hai sab kashish ke saath ka asar hai)

he asks the court for some time to prove that the saboot are false and the court is adjoured for the day. outside archie mocks akshat about he tried to frame her but she turned the  tables on him. kashish gets upset and tells her that archie will have to pay for taking suajl away form her. archie gets upste and tells her that sujal was her fiance and kashish snatched him away, she also said that since kashish married sujal afetr piyush died she(kashish) will marry someone else afetr he(sujal) goes to jail. akshish gets upset and FINALLY slaps archie

the end

Edited by shrutibali - 07 March 2005 at 7:54pm

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
hey shruti welcome back and hope u r well
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Hi shruti......... Thanks. So you are back. How are you feeling now?? Take care of yourself.....

Atleast now I don't have to worry too much about the updates as you are back. Thanks.......

gull Senior Member
gull
gull

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
well come back shruti howz u feelin know send me an e mail on my id  gud bye and take care

Edited by gull - 07 March 2005 at 11:20pm
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Welcome back Shruti..........hope u r completely well now..........and yeah...thx for the update................ Sujal was really looking good yest.

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Thanks for the superb update shruti.How r u feeling now?

Onething I would like to say about yesterday's episode ke acha hua kal koi LADY JUDGE nahi thi warna woh tou Sujal ko dekhte hi fida ho jati aur usay innocent karar de detiLOL what say?

& yeah it was really looking that he was coming with his bodygaurdsLOL.Very good job Shruti.

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 6:40am | IP Logged
welcome back shruti!hope u are well..thanx for the update.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top