Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Rathore is pushing it...

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Rathore calling Ichcha is a limit...the kid if hungry will feed on formula milk too...Rathore is just acting ignorant/ziddi and over concerned for the child and CVS are showing their stupidity...

He is so rich and with connections he can get what he wants for the child at any cost from anyone - he is acting stupid...

He is not only messing up his relationship he like Tappu in his zid will mess up everyone's life

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

one2nonemoharikafanveejaysJenishazzchocozraju_skynb.nehakhushimuskaanSRKLuvr.lovelylotus.

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I dont know what is wrong with him? To a certain extent his concern for the baby is fine but now that Veer knows he should stay in his limits. Hadd hain yaar! Tapasya's zid is rubbing off on him I guessLOL
Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I think feeding the baby is no longer the issue between Rathode. and Tapasya. His pride is hurt and he may be thinking of teaching Tapasya  the lesson of her life. Ichcha might be thinking that Rathode is calling her to come and feed the baby. But I feel his intention this time is not the same. He is proposing her some serious commitment regarding the baby.

Edited by Desdemona - 16 November 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seethalagardivyababuveejaysjojalraju_skytiny15

jojal Senior Member
jojal
jojal

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I agree with Desdemona that Rathod called Iccha for something else.  He knows Tapasya very well and knows that by forgiving Tapasya, Yuvraj problem is not going to go away. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

veejays Senior Member
veejays
veejays

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Rathod knows all police people they why delay in find the true mother of yuraj.   If police investigate with Pushkar all the true will come out.   Why delay and y leap ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!once true comes out the story ends

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaraju_skytiny15

veejays Senior Member
veejays
veejays

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Desdemona]I think feeding the baby is no longer the issue between Rathode. and Tapasya. His pride is hurt and he may be thinking of teaching Tapasya  the lesson of her life. Ichcha might be thinking that Rathode is calling her to come and feed the baby. But I feel his intention this time is not the same. He is proposing her some serious commitment regarding the baby.
[/QUOTE

Hope soon the truth has to come out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seethalagar

.lovelylotus. IF-Sizzlerz
.lovelylotus.
.lovelylotus.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I feel he is being a bully to taps just coz she luvs him n will do anything, he might throw tantram now n corner taps emotionally on name of yuvraj n making her call ich to feed taps son N i dont want taps to do that just coz she luvs him n her son, their certainly r many ways to feed him n desnt have to b ich milk super market again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozkhushimuskaan

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmatiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index