sarina_202 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i hate ruhi's character..i loved her in amanat..ughh...why is she soo mean? but then again..i guess i'd be like her too..but then again..i wouldn't be as mean her her though..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
i hate her too, i hated her in vishwaas too, i have nothing against the actress, but i hate her character. she is always so mean, while i can understand her anger, she always blames kareena, prem is the one who goes running to kareena.. because he loves her! πŸ˜› i am sorry i just had to say that i love those two together now maybe ruhi can shut her yap she would be a good match for tushaar.. think about it her as neelu's bahu ha! i can just imagine it now!πŸ˜†
anitav thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi

I liked her in 'Main Prem ki Dewani' movie with LOVE BROTHER...

She just jealous & insecure ......

I also thought she was brave & strong at the engagement 

thats just my opinion...

ciao  

krazee_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitav

I liked her in 'Main Prem ki Dewani' movie with LOVE BROTHER...

πŸ˜ƒMe too!!!!  i thought she was so funny in that movieπŸ˜† 

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i hate her! i hated her in vishwas as well! but ruhi is sorta wierd in kareen kareena!

-mika

sarina_202 thumbnail
oh ya huh? she was in that movie..she was soo cute and bubbly in that movie...she's a great actress there's no doubt about that...
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well she is a good actress its just her role thats weird. yAH i liked her amanat too. and Tribhuvandas was also in there it looked so olD in there. Even Gracy Singh was in that show i think her name was Pinky not sure. Omg i liked SANTOSH'S CHARACTER. Edited by Kareena's World - 19 years ago
na420 thumbnail

Gracy Singh was the best one among the 7 sisters from Amaanat. her name was Amruta but nickname was Dinky...

dkdisha thumbnail

omg i hate ruhi's role as well she was way better in amanat and she is so annoying

Jessi