Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Pyaar Ke Liye War - Round 2~Page 6~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Originally posted by roopalgupta

haaye re haaye sab on team nidhi's side
mallu ko kaun support karega phirLOL

k..problem solved.. i will support Nidhi full front and give my external support to Mallu..LOL .i wanna njoy my popcorns to the fullest u c ROFL..

popcorns for Nidhi and cold drinks for Mallu.. let the war begin.. eeehaahahahaha...LOL.. 

can someone pls also provide the live commentary of this most interesting ping pong match.. LOLLOLLOL

haaye haaye good ideaWink
n yar live commentary...hmm...not possible for me...but main delayed commentary zarur karungi...and advertisement breaks kab kaam ayengeWink
and agar yahan koi achche commentators hon to i request plz give us live score updates

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar Ke Liye War - Round 2~Page 6~ (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveri

actually i'll change my team...i'll go for Dr. AshutoshWink...bechare ko bhi toh chahiye na koi support karnewalaBig smileEmbarrassed

imagine sparking missiles flying from both direction and there has to be someone to protect him na...nahin toh bechara will himself become haare chane ki curry...thx to the two ladiesROFL

good idea...I think I'll switch teams too...LOL

TEAM ASHUTOSH!!!!!! Big smile

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Dr.Nidhi team

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
nice post...
i'm on team nidhi...go Dr.nidhi

aimetti

aimetti

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Shehenshah ko bhul gaye kya ?? Ermm  Team Nidhi all d wayyy Thumbs Up

Edited by aimetti - 17 November 2011 at 4:08am

aimetti

aimetti

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Aur wo Priyanka ki bua ki bhi show me entry Ashu aur nidhi ko pass laane ke liye hi hui thi na.. toh ek aur player Nidhi ke team me Dancing

Darine1980

IF-Rockerz

Darine1980

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the funny post !!!!!! Def. Nidhi's theam !

ss3843

Groupbie

ss3843

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I see some good points being made for both sides...  Hmmm Confused  I agree with the others. Dr Ashutosh needs to come out of this in one piece LOL!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.