India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

inder in pkg!!!!!!!!!

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged

inder of tumhari disha is playing the role of garv opposite to megha in the after leap episodes of piya ka gharConfused.

i can't tolerate this guy on the small screen Angry

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged

????? How did THAT happen??? Did he get a Jassi-style make-over??? Does Megha talk to bunnies, too (like Rano...)? Maybe he'll do better in a completely different role, but I'm not holding my breath. I am not at all impressed with his attempts at acting. If he wants to continue in this field, he should really consider taking some acting lessons... its just not believable, and that's really the whole point, isn't it?

-DKaddict

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
he's good enough to get an audition..and actually get a part...it's not like they pick the actor right off the streets...
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Yes, but casting directors are also human, and have been known to make mistakes. The history of film and television have plenty of evidence of that. History has also shown quite well that talent and auditions aren't the only thing that lands roles- connections and the "right look" are a few things that come to mind. I live right near Hollywood and know several people who have gotten into the business in different capacities. Connections can get you places even awesome talent has a hard time getting.

As for taking people off the street, well, I was in Kolkata and I just happened to walk into a store while they were setting up to film. They took one look at me and, "Hey, can you do this part?" Not like it was anything big, but there are other people who became mega-stars that were found on the street, who were not out auditioning. Life doesn't go by the book.

I trust my own eyes, and value my own opinions, as I'm sure you do yours. Perhaps the competition isn't very stiff right at the moment. Or perhaps the man has shown great improvements in the episodes I have not yet seen. From what I've seen, I say, no, I'm not impressed.

Perhaps whatever role he landed in PKG isn't very demanding, talent-wise, and its more important to the directors to have a certain look. Or maybe he has connections. How the heck should we know? There's always a chance that he could surprise us, yes, but so far, it does not look promising.

-DKaddict

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

i agree with you dk addicit

as per his role in pkg it is not an outstanding character in the serial.he is the person who loses his race to megha,who is afraid of his mom and ofcourse a delicate darlingLOL

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Thank Goodness, I have stopped watching PKG as the storyline is ridiculous and stale!

So me watching Inder won't have me making any vile comments on him.

Becky, I trust your input as I don't think he is quite a convincing actor and I am positive a lot of people won't be thrilled about our negativity towards Inder (have no idea what his real name is)!!

But we have a right to voice our opinion no matter how bad it sounds!

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 12:21am | IP Logged

in the scene where inder was drunk, seriously it looked like there was some defect in his brain,lol. i laughed through out the whole scene

i can't bare to see him again in pkg

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top