Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

zach

Goldie

zach

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
ur welcome dear...hope you had a memorable day :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***| Happiee b'day MooN |*** (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsSweetheart96

Goldie

MsSweetheart96

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

First of all m sorry dat m here to thank you guys so late. Plz blame my internet connectn.
Btw dis was my bst b'day evr. Thanks a lot to all of u for ur wishes.
Special thanx to mrinal di,anupa di,jai bhaiya,mansi,jaya,sanju,mahi n varsh for d updates. I knw hw much u guys r busy bt stl u updated ur ffs,m feelng so lucky to hv u guys in my lyf. I m so glad to rcv ur love. Thanx thanx thanx a lot.

Sanju,sami n shitti,u guys hv make my drm cm true. Its always lyk a drm 2 talk wid u guys. Bt it happn in real,n seriously m so happy to talk wid my lil angels. Thanx my drlngs:)

@raman di,i wl wait for my belatd gift:)

thanx thanx thanx a lot to all ur wishes. M feelng blessd. M vry bad in expressng my feelng bt m thankng u guys frm my heart. I love u all...
You guys hv made my birthday so special.
God bless u all.

Anything for u di.. i was planning to call u for ages but then i called u on ur bday even though it wasnt exactly at midnight Smile Love u di <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.