Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 07 February 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
you got it all wrong, she is not mother of arman kholi's .............

but anyway if someone wants to believe you...fine with me.

but she is not married................ Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS aroona married? (Page 2)" in Rabba Ishq Na Hove forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 07 February 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Bollywood actor Arman Kohli, arrested for allegedly knocking down a motor-cyclist here on Monday night, was released on bail late last night.

"Kohli was released on a bail of a sum of Rs 35,000", the police officials at D N Nagar police station, investigating the case, told reporters in Mumbai.

"We have recorded Kohli's statement and awaiting the laboratory report of the actor's blood sample to ascertain whether he was under the influence of alcohol when the incident took place", they said.

Film maker and father of Arman, Rajkumar Kohli, film actor Aditya Panscholi and friends of the actor visited the police station after hearing the news of Arman's arrest.

Arman's vehicle, allegedly driven by him, knocked down Bijoy Kadvil, fracturing the victim's right ankle, police said. Kadvil, who runs a restaurant in Panvel, is recuperating at a private hospital, they added

Public Ki Awaaz-Message Boards

Recent Stories

film maker and father of arman, rajkumar kohli

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 07 February 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
so arman kohli's father is rajkumar kohli not kuku kohli
and soon i will post evidence that aruna is not married. Tongue

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 07 February 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Aruna Irani
Aruna Irani is an Indian actress. She has acted in about 300 movies. She is the sister of producer-director Indra Kumar and wife of film director Kuku Kohli.

Aruna Irani made her debut in the movie Gunga Jumna (1961). She is mostly famous as a side-actor.

NOTE:

ok i guess i was wrong, i found this after i did quick serach on aruna irani SO SHE IS MARRIED TO KUKU KOHLI,
but arman is not her son and she has no kids of her own.

now i am going to go home and have a talk with my mother   Confused who apparently saw this interview of aruna where she said she never got married.

sorry.......... Confused

ilana

ilana

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i think padmini kolhapure is married to kuku kohli

any2002uk

Groupbie

any2002uk

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Wow this is good topic to discuss to confirm whether is she married ornot. and she is married but no kid andi am surprise that her brother is kushan;s father.

any more about her familu?

sweety05

sweety05

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Cry

sweety05

sweety05

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top