Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vidya Balan is comfortable with Bold Tag

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Vidya Balan has bowled everyone with her sexy avatar in 'The Dirty Picture' and the lady confesses that Naseer's character is the boldest. "His boldness is in his attitude. His eyes were full of lust and that made his portrayal bolder. In fact, Naseeruddin Shah was bolder than Emraan Hashmi. He made the portrayal so convincing that I was comfortable."

According to the actress, the acts portrayed in the movie are not sleazy and the same goes for the movie. She also stressed on the fact the story has been made with immense honesty and no sleaziness is involved. Commenting on the name 'The Dirty Picture', Vidya exclaims,"The dirtiness is in everybody's perception. The movie is not at all dirty."

Vidya feels that she is lucky to have done so many versatile characters. "On one side, I have played Sabrina Lal in No One Killed Jessica and on the other ,I have done Silk Smitha's role. So, I am happy with the mixed bag that I have done. She goes on to add, "It's difficult to enact such roles, as in India we are not physically demonstrative in public, so doing bold scenes becomes difficult for everybody. But I have tried portraying it convincingly."

She ended on a sarcastic note by saying, "I am okay if people fantasise about me, but I know I have earned the respect of the people."

Definitely, Vidya Balan and The Dirty Picture have excited all movie buffs and is all set to release soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vidya Balan is comfortable with Bold Tag" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top