Virat- The Sweetheart <3

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Gotta admit, this guy is sooo sweet and soft hearted ๐Ÿ˜ณ he just touched her arm and freaked out that she has a fever ๐Ÿ˜ณ and he made her sit aside and actually take the meds ๐Ÿ˜ sooo caring!! And the precap..yes it's very sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ but Virat will definitely be playing a vital role during Maanvi's illness...which will bring them really close ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome Topic Sweetyy !!< 3๐Ÿ˜ƒ caan't agree more !! Maanvi's chep is a truu hero !! Soo Sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ love them and their story coz its so Hatke and attracting๐Ÿ˜
Khush_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very true fairyy! its an aweosme track goin on :D but yet very sad to see the precap :( i hope viren n jeevikas marriage doesnt get affected wit maanvi's illness... :(

.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i just love emmm he is sooo cute nd caring
coolmimz thumbnail
<3 him. I love the concern he has for Manvi. This concern would slowly shape into luv .Edited by coolmimz - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Awesome Topic Sweetyy !!< 3๐Ÿ˜ƒ caan't agree more !! Maanvi's chep is a truu hero !! Soo Sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ love them and their story coz its so Hatke and attracting๐Ÿ˜

True...I'm a huge Virika fan as well, but their story is something that rarely happens...the sharmana and all is quite dreamy Embarrassed but VirMan seem natural since all that does happen...strangers, nok-jhok, slowly falling for each other, not admitting, etc Embarrassed
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know right?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Poor guy tried to convince her to go home but finally settled for getting her medicine. I loved the pre-cap cuz like you said, he'll be there for her but at the same time I don't want Maanvi to be sick =( But he's gonna play an important role I think cuz since the wedding is in full swing, Maanvi wont want Jeevika to find out so Virat will keep helping her
OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

I know right?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Poor guy tried to convince her to go home but finally settled for getting her medicine. I loved the pre-cap cuz like you said, he'll be there for her but at the same time I don't want Maanvi to be sick =( But he's gonna play an important role I think cuz since the wedding is in full swing, Maanvi wont want Jeevika to find out so Virat will keep helping her

I don't want Maanvi to be sick either, but he's really good at being the one to "hide" stuff and taking care of things๐Ÿ˜ณ..so he'll keep silent throughout the wedding most likely...at the same time, making sure he doesn't leave Maanvi ๐Ÿ˜‰
-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love him.He is sooo caring..Manvi iz lucky๐Ÿ˜ƒ
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kushal's portrayal of viraat makes you want to have a viraat in your life.  taking action, sweet by nature, bad boy ๐Ÿ˜ณ