The big deal about '100 crore' affairs! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
It's no big deal, unless that's all going to my Bank Account
Originally posted by chocolover89

Yeah Kruti it reminded me of that article as well...she was pretty much saying the same thing as well. Mhmm itna obsession wiht how much the films have made is just weird and it will take the film industry down quality wise...they'll focus on just making money and not something "watchable." Films like Ready, Singham, BG, Ghajini and Ra.1 made that much money ONLY because of star power..NOT content.

Kruti I draw a blank when I think about watching any of this year's movies again.

exactly Himani, its the same for me...wheres the quality??
everyone is interested in quantity, the amount of money a movie makes...

This trend is disturbing...it's a disturbing trend worldwide...be it about movies or be it about our life. We have become market oriented money making number crunching zombies! There is little quality in our movies, in our news channels, in our thinking, in our life! Period. I feel I want to overhaul the entire world system!

and here is another disturbing trend...this article was apparently originally written by someone...and he thinks tuteja copied it...however I think the idea is copied but tuteja wrote his own piece...so...ummm so inspiration is more like it? 😕

http://myshortviews.wordpress.com/2011/11/16/successful-hindi-films-and-how-we-stopped-having-a-repeat-audience/

Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
Good article...actually even 3 Idiots doesnt have as much repeat value as say Munnabhai series. These days there is no joy in watching movies. People who dont have much to do on weekends land up in theatres if a movie is hyped. But they come out feeling dissatisfied. Gone are the days when 100 days or even 50 days of movies would celebrated by the producer of a successful movie.