Fan Fictions

Haye ram ye kya hua: KriYaansh OS :) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

HEY RAM
why r u all so sweet
m overwhelmed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bakho.RKkriyanshfanInfinitiessweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haye ram ye kya hua: KriYaansh OS :) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SugarCubes

IF-Rockerz

SugarCubes

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG!!!! it was AMAZING!!!! awesum!!!! Plzzz update na!!!!! It's fantastic!!!! Fab wrk!!!!! Plzzz pm me d nxt part!!! Luvd it!!!

-Ishita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kajen

AabhiArSha

AabhiArSha

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hey plz update soon...cant w8 any longer.do PM me the next time you update...and soon...hurry hurry hurry...cnt wait...

kajen

LoveKriyansh

Goldie

LoveKriyansh

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
please update soon.it's too goodClapThumbs Up

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

ok by d tym u update d next part of it i'll write my review for d strtingLOLLOL
YAYYY finally u posted disDancing
I luv d way u strtd it wid bringing out the whole feeling dat how Rey feltEmbarrassed nd even Kria felt sumthing but dey were ignoring it and has gotten stuck to d jus frnds tag lineEmbarrassed
and den the whole description abt Kria and what Rey felt omg u r seriusly AH-MAZINGClapBig smile

Her big almond eyes shined in its usual manner with her bright childlike smile which made her look prettier than ever. He couldn't help but fall in love with her over and again seeing her in front of him. His deep hazel grey eyes went down to check her out..yes thats what he did all the time..he stared at her which used to make her nervous and this day was no different..his eyes rested on her sheath feminine frame..

gosh i luv d way u have written disEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMG tadamp tadampShocked i wake up from my imagination Shocked
aarti jaldi UPDATE karoROFL

tadamm tadamm...mai aagayi wapasLOLLOL
ok ab lamba comment ke liye ready ho jao coz seriusly even thou you havent written the whole thing i'm jus DEAD reading ur writingLOL

Rey felt some soft toy like stuff fall over him(awww i jus LUV dis lynEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)..it didn't take him even more than a second to recognise that this soft toy was none other than his FRIEND..Kria ghai...Day Dreaming
He could feel her feather body shivering aganist hisBlushing but for the first time he wasn't concerned about it. His mind and heart were playing some horrendous game which was the sole reason for the adrenaline rush through his body. His strong masculine arms held her by her upper back and her heaving bosom was pressed aganist his masuline chest..

(WOW aarti d way u xplained his feelings nd emotions everythingis lyk wow nd perfect...sheesh i LUV dis paraBlushing)

Hmm..said kria moving a little back in the dimmed n blinking lights of the big lift space..her eyes fixed on the ground and her one hand tucking already tucked strand of hair..this gesture of her made it more than clear to not only rey but to the entire world that miss junior jhaasi ki raani kria ghai was nervous and shy which appealed rey more than ever...his eyes were roaming all over her body building up the sexual tension in him..he could feel his palms getting sweaty. It was getting difficult for him to keep his hands off her..the testesterone level in his body went up him making him close his eyes to stop thinking about it but all his efforts were going in vain..

i jus LUV d way u soo beautifully xplained Kria's feelings through ReyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
nd WHOA d way u hav jus soo nicely put out d feelings of Rey d words u used i jus luv it..everything u explained sits in ur imagination nd dat too d image dat sits in ur mind is not vulgar or nthing soo cheesy...its jus PERFECTEmbarrassedBig smile

He moved back to avoid making those sinful thoughts a reality..his back was pressed against the wall of the lift n kria stood a li'l far from him clutching her fingers tightly. 

see wat i mean the way u have potrayed d words and all it sets in our mind d perfect imageEmbarrassed...LUV dis one tooEmbarrassed

Reyaansh..said kria which made him open his eyes n feel the same deep heat with in him...
Hmm...said rey looking at her with those desireful eyes..staring on her full lips..glossing like ever and awakening the demon in him

oh shit i sooo LUV dis aarti d passion nd intensity brewing up btw dem damn dis is AWSUM

*hayyye rama ye kya hua ye tum aise hume satane lga 
Tum itni pyaari ho saamne hum kabu ma kaise rhe...*

WAT NAHIII...fir wait karna hai OMG aarti MAIN part aane se pehle hi maar daala jab kal parungi tou i'm gone waise bhi vdo dekh kar AATMA ban kar bhatak rahi hoon

ok anyways will wait till tmrw and cnt wait to read it tmrwDancingDancing
ok get ready aur lift mei chad jao of ur CHANNE KA JHAD CHANNA QUEENLOLLOL
not saying this as a frnd only but sachi mei u really write BRILLIANT yes i havent read many ffs around and many romance novels or any thing but i knw for sure dat u r a BRILLIANT writer u r jus SUPERB aartiClap...each nd every writer have deir own unique style and dats y dey r uniqueEmbarrassed
sum has unique thinking of storyline
sum have unique way of styling their scenes
and sum have a unqiue way wid the wordsEmbarrassed
and u hav that uniqueness of words in u...u play arnd wid d words very well...d words u use connects wid the readers nd literally sets an image in our mind soo yeah u r a FAB writerThumbs UpBig smile..coz its very difficult to use the rite words and connect it wid readersEmbarrassed
RESLOLLOLLOLLOL

sweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
~~ MICK ~~
grr unres
Idle
-sofiya-
unres grr
Idle--aimy--
thanku aimy
yup udate hoga sabar rakho

dildostiidancee
thannx saumya

IdleKriyanshlover
thankx amina

Idlemayurartirocks
thanx dear

sweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakho

AGEY??? Wacko

I WANT MOREEE!!! LOL

strting sai pehley tumharey JABAR JABAR kai liye... ROFLROFLROFL

now da real part... Smile

REY FRUSTRATED... HAWWTTT HAWWTT!!! lol.. Blushing frustration main kya kya karey gaa agey .. cant even imagine... GOOSEBUMPS atey hain!! ROFL Blushing

Her big almond eyes shined in its usual manner with her bright childlike smile .. awwweee!! Smile

He couldn't help but fall in love with her over and again seeing her in front of him ... and we all cant help falling in love wid both ov dem again and again!!! Blushing

His deep hazel grey eyes went down to check her out... HAILA!!! *FAINTS* Blushing

*click click*
*tadddam taddaam*
... wid soundeffevts likha hau toune tou!!! MEE LIKEY!!! Embarrassed

And the lift suddenly started shaking and the otherwise candascent lights started blinking and the whole lift came to an halt after giving a whole lot of 5 mintues fear of earthquake ....hehe i was waiting for dis to happen... akhir lift hai jis main hero heroin akele hain..tou band tou hona tha na boss!! ROFLROFL

BTW AARTI!!!!   U ROAK!!! StarAPNE CHANNE KAI JHAD KAI UPAR LADDERS LAGA AUR THORA AUR UPAR CHARH JA!!! .LOL.. ITNE DHANSU PROMO PAR TOU NE YEH ADD KARDIA!! ..Day Dreaming. I TOU LOVE U YRR!!!Heart HugIM FAINTING AGAIN AND AGAIN!! Blushing

okay... 1/4th agey ka cmnt!! lol.. LOL

He could feel her feather body shivering aganist his but for the first time he wasn't concerned about it. His mind and heart were playing some horrendous game which was the sole reason for the adrenaline rush through his body. His strong masculine arms held her by her upper back and her heaving bosom was pressed aganist his masuline chest.....  OMG!! touch touch again again!! *faints faints* again again!!!  Blushing specially da underlined part!!! Blushing

looking  into her oh so inquistive eyes. .. Blushing

Hmm..said kria moving a little back in the dimmed n blinking lights of the big lift space..her eyes fixed on the ground and her one hand tucking already tucked strand of hair..this gesture of her made it more than clear to not only rey but to the entire world that miss junior jhaasi ki raani kria ghai was nervous and shy which appealed rey more than ever...his eyes were roaming all over her body building up the sexual tension in him..he could feel his palms getting sweaty. It was getting difficult for him to keep his hands off her..the testesterone level in his body went up him making him close his eyes to stop thinking about it but all his efforts were going in vain..... OMG!!Blushing kya likhti hai AARTI!!! SHIT!!! da way kriya kai gesture sai u explained wat she feels.Day Dreaming. nd her expressions... Day Dreamingaisa lag raha hai promo parh nai dekh rahi hun!!! Day Dreaming

He moved back to avoid making those sinful thoughts a reality..his back was pressed against the wall of the lift n kria stood a li'l far from him clutching her fingers tightly. ... Blushing becharey ko kitna cntrol karna parega!!!.. lol... ARTTII U R KILLING ME!!!Blushing i can TOTALLY IMAGINE DA WHOLE SCENE... ND FAINT!!! Blushing

looking at her with those desireful eyes..staring on her full lips..glossing like ever and awakening the demon in him... SHIT yr aarti.Blushing..kaise likhti hai tou!!! parh kar.. i go into a complete dreamland!! Day Dreaming

*hayyye rama ye kya hua ye tum aise hume satane lga
Tum itni pyaari ho saamne hum kabu ma kaise rhe...*
... HAYYEEE!!!! Day DreamingBlushing

OKAY... AARTI U R MIND BLOWING!!! StarKYA LIKHA HAI YRR...Clap U REALLY KNW HOW TO BUILD UP A SCENE STEP BY STEP... ND DA BEST THING IZ KAI KOI BHI LINE EXTRA NAI LAGTI...Smile ITS LIKE HAR LINE SAI U GIVE A CLEAR PICTURE OF WATS HAPPENING!!! EACH AND EVERY LINE TELLS SOMETHING ABOUT WAT DEY R FEELING... WAT R THEIR EXPRESSIONS...ND INC DA INTENSITY OV DAT SCENE...ALL COZ OV DA WAY U USE UR WRDS,,, DA WAY U PLAY AROUND WID DEM!!! ClapJUST AMAZING!!! Day DreamingU R AN AMAZING WRITER YR... I LOVE DA WAY U WRITE!!! Hug
LOVE U... Heart

RES

Bakho.RK

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Idlemonaya24
aww thanx
gonna update very soon!!!
Idle