CID

abhijeet tarika (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

Superomasha

Superomasha

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged

I don't want Abhi Tarika get married. & I think they don't wanna get married so soon.Broken Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abhijeet tarika (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
abhi tarika marriage is  a bla bla affair  fpr me...i would hate one episode being wasted on it...in fact i love it when abhi is not given any lab scenes...abhi  tarika marrying is not possible because most of the fans prefer to see the duo single only...i think more than tarika abhi scenes people would better appreciate abhi-daya scenes...and of  course like the other members said..the romance should have a permanent end...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBalu

sandeep306

sandeep306

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Assassinator

Abhijeet-Tarika lovestory is a standby item for FW. When there is a good story, they don't show it much or any of it. But if the story is weak as well as making too, Fw open their cards with it. 

I agree. That's why I also think that this angle is not ending any time soon.

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

CP, Adaalat, Mahabharat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Yes they should make an episode on it..
Abhijeet Tarikaa ke Shaadi ke Raaz.. CID ke paas..

Actually Assinator ismein thoda problem hein kya hein ki duo ne kasam khayi hein ke ek saath shaadi karenge (REF- Goa Episode ) but unfortunately Daya sir abhi bhi ekele hein ab agar Abhijeet sir shaadi kar lenge to kasam toot jayega...to intezaar karo jab tak Daya sir ko koi girl friend mil jaaye tab tumhari yeh khawaish shayad pura ho jaaye...

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_baner

This marriage won't happen because FW don't want to end those flirty scenes and marriage will mellow that down..for marriage is the end of any kind of romance.. LOL

LOLROFL
I certainly can't think of a mellow Abhijeet. Forget a mellow Daya. 
Hashaske aankhon mein paani aagaya.

Well as I see it, FW tries very hard no super hard to make Abhijeet and Daya like James Bond but a very desi gentlemanly version and fall flat each timeD'oh. Hence the failed love angle or the puppy love scenes we are forced to watch.Angry

Taarika ...I wonder from which facet is a good match to Abhijeet. I just can't see it. Mismatched in everything. Unlike M&B CID is serious stuff and this mismatched two negatives making a positive doesn't work. Better match our Senior Inspector who has hearts beating the formula1 hollow with a girl who can match his fiery passionate sharp shooter nature to a T. This romance then will have all blessing it.

And Oh deeps, FW hasn't the creatives who can carry off successfully romance in marriage. Look at the mess they have created in the name of romance...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rukhsar.crazydebasree04

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i was kidding...there will be no marriage for sure...but if they wish to show abhijeet's wedding anytime, he will be sure to marry taarika only.and as for that promise..then duo are never going to get married as daya has always had tough luck in associating with women.LOL

mallika- i did not say abhijeet will get mellowed down, i said the flirtations will get mellowed down..Big smile

Edited by deep_baner - 18 November 2011 at 8:24am

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Debashree..Daya is half married..Don't you remember Ansaa (undercover cop) ?LOL

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Debashree..Daya is half married..Don't you remember Ansaa (undercover cop) ?LOL