Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Also, some people who think it's a love track, I just want to ask that what type of love story is this one which is without love? Abhijeet was never concerned for her even when she was kidnapped. LOL
He's more worried when any citizen is missing. Smile

Edited by Shruti_HR - 17 November 2011 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rukhsar.crazy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abhijeet tarika (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
After a certain interval i saw this kind of thread opened by different people...now this is really a hot topic but for this same topic how many thread will be opened????

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
It shows everyone likes Abhijeet Tarikaa Romantic Saga.

sweetscented

Goldie

sweetscented

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I like their romances ...
It's funny, cute and sweet LOL

subhakmhl

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
FW didnt find good Panditji to conduct this most awaited shadi...i really wonder theses people waiting us science ages...This is not fair FW aapako apane audience ka khayal nahi...How many time this topic will discuss here...Ham thak gaye leken FW nahi thake...dekhiye ab bohot huvi plz end this suspence...Cid ye suspense kyo nahi khatam kar pa rahi hein.etani cute jodi ko etane sal dur rakhenge...ye kuch achhi bat nahi hein.

(PN. Plz dont take seriously I was saying sarcastically...even I think the same as most of the people think.)

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Yes they should make an episode on it..
Abhijeet Tarikaa ke Shaadi ke Raaz.. CID ke paas..

subhakmhl

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Also, some people who think it's a love track, I just want to ask that what type of love story is this one which is without love? Abhijeet was never concerned for her even when she was kidnapped. LOL
He's more worried when any citizen is missing. Smile

that way abhijeet did not show concern when freddy's supposed corpse was found..but previously he did show concern for tji in 'aawazein'..and also recently he was showing concern for t and her cousin in 'bezubaan gavah'...Tongueits fw who are unable to decide what to show.Wink

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Abhijeet-Tarika lovestory is a standby item for FW. When there is a good story, they don't show it much or any of it. But if the story is weak as well as making too, Fw open their cards with it. 

darknite

Post Reply New Post

Go to top