Page 19 of 19

Page 1 Page 18
Page   of 19

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Yep.. Even Abhijeet was angry on that moment. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abhijeet tarika (Page 19)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

droidnafiz

Goldie

droidnafiz

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
May be they want a nominee in next ita award 'fav jodi of television'. So they start this concept. They are fed up getting one award 'best thriller/ horror'... Even the personality award goes to kd pathak. I was thingking of acp.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shru.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaanishergill

Originally posted by Assassinator

Shraddha is a good actress.But her role approached badly in CID.
Agreed!!
I have tried figuring out what the problem is - at least from my point of view. Why I go Pinch when I see T on the screen and I have mentioned it a few times too...it's not that she's not a bad actress or that I dislike the presence of a girl in A's life. (LOL)
It's just that there's no chemistry between AS and SM. They just don't look like a pair. AS doesn't seem comfortable with her the way he was comfortable with the actress who played Shruti or Kartika Rane in Highway. Something seems amiss...can't pinpoint it.

Shraddha too doesn't do a great job in the scenes with him. There was that scene in Abhijeet in Coma...her 'boo hoo boo hoo' in the ICU scene really put me off. But she seemed ok when she was phoning Daya after following the nurse. It's a wrong pairing and it's affecting both of them. I wish they do something about this...for heaven's sake!!!!

Originally posted by vivek_mashru

Vivek is the intruder of AT ke prem kahani LOL

I can't thank Vivek enough for this. LOL

Edited by visrom - 18 June 2012 at 9:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rukhsar.crazyiMini

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Even most people don't like the romance between Abhijeet and Tarikaa, but still they all discuss about it. LOL

neerkhan88

Goldie

neerkhan88

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
abhijeet and tarika's couple is the best they should better get married an episode should be made in which their marriage should be shown if not this then please increase their scenesWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top