Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: deep_baner

This marriage won't happen because FW don't want to end those flirty scenes and marriage will mellow that down..for marriage is the end of any kind of romance.. ðŸ˜†

😆🤣
I certainly can't think of a mellow Abhijeet. Forget a mellow Daya. 
Hashaske aankhon mein paani aagaya.

Well as I see it, FW tries very hard no super hard to make Abhijeet and Daya like James Bond but a very desi gentlemanly version and fall flat each time. Hence the failed love angle or the puppy love scenes we are forced to watch.😡

Taarika ...I wonder from which facet is a good match to Abhijeet. I just can't see it. Mismatched in everything. Unlike M&B CID is serious stuff and this mismatched two negatives making a positive doesn't work. Better match our Senior Inspector who has hearts beating the formula1 hollow with a girl who can match his fiery passionate sharp shooter nature to a T. This romance then will have all blessing it.

And Oh deeps, FW hasn't the creatives who can carry off successfully romance in marriage. Look at the mess they have created in the name of romance...😆
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was kidding...there will be no marriage for sure...but if they wish to show abhijeet's wedding anytime, he will be sure to marry taarika only.and as for that promise..then duo are never going to get married as daya has always had tough luck in associating with women.😆

mallika- i did not say abhijeet will get mellowed down, i said the flirtations will get mellowed down..😃
Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Debashree..Daya is half married..Don't you remember Ansaa (undercover cop) ?😆

Originally posted by: Assassinator

🤣
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Its funny..but its true.😃
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Half married is not accepted...u know na...aur woh bhi kahin chala gaya...toh ab dusra girl friend chahiya na 😉

Its funny..but its true.😃

yes they showed the whole ceremony and then said, no, it was a fake marriage..guess the priest chanted satyanarayan puja's mantras instead of marriage ones.😆
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Don't be upset. FW can present a GF for Daya in anyday like they already did it as Purvi. She came from nowhere suddenly. So if Abhijeet Tarikaa marriage is scheduled, then they will bring a girl for Daya too without a clue. ðŸ˜‰

@Deep..Its onscreen marriage dear. It doesn't matter what the priest is chanting or not. You need to focus on the couples of marriage.
😆
thats why am saying that am baffled what made them show daya unmarried in the end...😕 ðŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Don't be upset. FW can present a GF for Daya in anyday like they already did it as Purvi. She came from nowhere suddenly. So if Abhijeet Tarikaa marriage is scheduled, then they will bring a girl for Daya too without a clue. ðŸ˜‰

No no i m not at all upset rather just wait for that wonderful day 😛