Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Dr. Manan Being Invited

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aimin

aimin

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Okay I watched tonight's episode & I'm just beyond baffled.  I've caught most of the episodes of this show & feel that it has the potential to be something different. & it is, but this one little minuscule issue is bugging me to no end so much so that I have to share my thoughts. 

Am I the only one who feels sorry for Dr. Manan? Seriously. Viren's character is truly mahaan & all, this has shown what a loyal & trusting husband he is going to be but I sincerely wish there was some other way to prove this. I love the characters in this show; the inseparable sisters & their love for each other; Viraat's playfulness; Maanvi & Viraat's camaraderie & chemistry; the romance of Jeevika & Viren all sweet on each other... and I believe Dr. Manan is a very good character too. He's steadfast in his beliefs & I for one couldn't blame his going after Jeevika to find out what was in her heart, it's human nature after all. That was, I felt, an inkling of the human side to Dr. Manan who seems to be perfect otherwise (& hence, to an extent unbelievable as well, IF it hadn't been for that). What was truly beautiful, though, was the fact that heartbroken as he was, he didn't try to talk her out of her decision or pressure her in any way. Characters like Dr. Manan are truly rare on telly these days. Clap

Which obviously means practically everyone following the show is waiting for the other shoe to drop: when is this Dr. Manan going to turn all conniving & cunning, try to get in between Jeevika & Viren's love? I beg the showmakers to not let this happen. But honestly, after what happened tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned all black ugly villainy. When Viren insisted on inviting Dr. Manan, I literally cringed. I don't think any real person would want to see the love of their life getting married to someone else, regardless of how well-wishing & kind-natured they are. I love Viren, but I think it's unfair he didn't think about Manan's feelings, the awkward position they put him in & how he wouldn't be able to decline the invitation especially given the fact that Viren & his family have only & only been courteous, kind hosts to him. I love these interconnecting tracks of undying love, but I'd like some reality & tact as well. *or am I asking for too much?*

*sigh* Anyone else felt awkward watching that scene? Or just didn't give it much thought?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharShell16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr. Manan Being Invited" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.