--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Beendh Banoongaa Ghodi Chadunga
16 Nov Written Update

Recap

show started:

Jai said to her maasa:i have taken a decision, I m husband of sarika, i cant leave her as i promised her that i wont leave her. She is my wife, I m accepting that she is worng and use saza milni chahiye and i m not stopping you maasa , but i cant leave her...
If sarika will go from this house then i'll go with her too..
You have whole family with yourself but sarika ji is alone, and i cant leave her alone...

Maasa said: Just tell me clearly , what is your decision?

Jai: I m going with sarika, i m not saying sarika is right infact i m saying she is wrong but i m her husband that is why i cant leave her alone...

Jai's father:
Are you out of mind jai?? why dont you understand ?? Sarika is wrong , she is responsible for everything and you ...Angry

Jai:
I cant leave her because she is my wife...Clap

Jai to maasa:
Maasa its my duty to live with sarika because she is my wife , I promised her to live with her whole life phir chahe uski galti ho ya na ho... Smile

(Maasa gone to her room and maasa ke tears tap tap tap...Sleepy )

maasa's beendh:
Santosh , Dont cry please...

Maasa: Mera beta going to leave me just for sarika...its okay,..if he wants to go then i wont stop him..If he wants to go with sarika then its his choice...I won't change my decision, sarika ko jana hoga ...

(Jai was litsning everything..He came in the room )

Jai:
maasa its my duty...i have to go with sarika...you are doing your duty and i m doing my duty...sarika is my wife..and i have to go with her...

Jai's father: dont go jai..i m feeling lonely, ..

Jai: agar aap meri jagah hote to kya karte?? Approve
Jai's father:
Go son...Big smile

sarika to jai:
Jai ji..what are you doing?? you cant leave your house just for me...you cant leave your family...Please let me go...

Jai:
Please sarika ji..calm down...I know you are not wrong and that is why i m with you..i want to prove that you din'nt do anythng...and i will...!! Saath rahenge toh yeh prove bhi kar denge sarika ji... (one hug from me for Jai...
Hug )

(Choti maasa was samjhaing to her beendh but her beendh was not trying to undersatnd anything...Angry )

In the end, sarika packed bag and Jai-sarika jaane lage...
Maasa gave jai her blessing and said feel free to come back home...
Maasa did'nt give her blessing to sarika and said: i cant bless you infact i can give you just curse...please sarika just go now...just go...

Both beend and beendni left house..Cry ( but honestly i want to say i m really very happy Dancing )

Show ended...

Just post your comment and ignore my mistakes..Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by dharampatni - 16 November 2011 at 10:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*krasssmile365daysAnaxibiagigusernaj7.Vrish.mIsHeZ.x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBGC-16 Nov Written Update..Jarika left home" in Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Dancing Partyits party time yaar...finally jarika left house,...Dancing Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
DancingPartyDay DreamingDancingPartyDay DreamingDancingPartyDay DreamingDancingPartyDay DreamingDancingPartyDay DreamingDancingPartyDay Dreaming

Yeah, I too am very glad @ Jai's decision.  I do disagree w/ him in telling maasa that Sarika is wrong, when he himself initially said that Sarika was innocent.  He ought to tell that drama queen right in her face.  But aside from that, the reason he gave her - she had the whole family to herself while Sarika was alone - made a lot of sense.  If Sarika goes back alone, her witch of a dadi would give her the third degree, and not believe anything she says.

This needed to happen.  With Sarika out,  I'd love to see how things continue b/w Gopal (that's his name, btw, Jai's father) and his bro.  Right now, the bro doesn't even consider them the same family, and gave a good lecture to Vidya about not bothering about another family.  Although, if that's the case and he had any self respect, he should have left the house after dividing the assets.  Speaking of which, I can't wait to see him bribe some officials and get caught, and this time, Jai or Sarika hopefully won't be around to expose him, but hopefully, someone else, such as Tripathy does.

And like I said yesterday, I like Shikha's power trip - I want her to torture Santosh to the maximum possible extent, if not more.  It should be easier to do now that Sarika is out of the way.  I have mixed opinions about whether Chandan should be sprung from jail.  If he is, then Shikha loses some of her sting in being able to poison her FIL's ears against Santosh, which I don't want to see stopped.  OTOH, if it turns out that Chandan has been beaten & tortured in prison, then it would add fuel to her fire, and encourage her to be even more aggressive against Santosh.

In the meantime, hope that Jai establishes himself as independent, since he's gotten some practice, and hope that Shikha too gets more freedom once Chandan is out, and can (w/ her FIL's permission) host her kitty parties w/o Santosh daring to interfere.

DancingPartyDay DreamingDancingPartyDay DreamingDancingPartyDay DreamingDancingPartyDay DreamingDancingPartyDay DreamingDancingPartyDay Dreaming

Edited by .Vrish. - 16 November 2011 at 10:14pm

--Dharampatni--

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@vrish, thnx for lettnig me know jai's father name coz its really irritiating to post jai's father instead of gopal ..lol...

now let see, how does stroy move?..

.Vrish.

mIsHeZ.x

IF-Rockerz

mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

thnx 4 writen update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.