Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
All the episodes right  from the last monday were just out of world and amazingSmile...They had so much impact on me that I keep thinking about the show all the day long...

And Krystle and Nia Sharma are just awesome..No one else could have done justice to the roles they are playing as much as them...The way Krystle portrays the role of Jeevika with so much of sweetness and softness is fabulous...And Nia Sharma is fantastic..All her expressions are just Perrfect...

The only show I used to watch with this enthusiasm earlier was Miley Jab Hum Tum and the sister's bond there was what that has attracted me to watch itBig smile...And I got so crazy about the show that  I felt that  only Sanaya and Rati could play the role of sisters perfectly,no one else could do it with the same charmLOL.. .And when I saw EHMMBH promos i felt that it might be good but I didnt know anything about the lead actresses and felt that it wouldn't be up to the markTongue.But ofcourse I was definetly wrong..Krystle and Nia rock,they act so well that it doesn't seem like acting at allThumbs Up...Loving them bothBig smile..

Edited by Nupsdips - 16 November 2011 at 10:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devranilover123asphexplosivebinthdesigirl_VDa2zahidMariQuestFilms*Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krystle & Nia u rock" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
You're like me!! I watched MJHT for the sisters too and I thought it was the perfectly portrayed relationship between siblings so never really expected any other pair of sisters to attract me to a show but Krystle and Nia are so believable as Jeevika & Manvi! They make the show what it is <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsexplosivebinthMariQuestFilms

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
i totally agree! for me rati and sanaya were the best sisters i did not think anyone else can portray a sister's role like them. But nia and krystle r sooo good! their chem is amazing it really feels like were seeing actual sisters bond hats off to them Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

You're like me!! I watched MJHT for the sisters too and I thought it was the perfectly portrayed relationship between siblings so never really expected any other pair of sisters to attract me to a show but Krystle and Nia are so believable as Jeevika & Manvi! They make the show what it is <3

Hi ReemzSmile..Ya isn't it awesome the way they portray their roles so well,and they made us so attached to their sister's bonding in just a matter of a month and a halfBig smileSmile...

MariQuestFilms

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirlx5

i totally agree! for me rati and sanaya were the best sisters i did not think anyone else can portray a sister's role like them. But nia and krystle r sooo good! their chem is amazing it really feels like were seeing actual sisters bond hats off to them Clap

Hi desigirlx5Smile...Yes Rati and Sanaya were awesome and I too think that Krystle and Nia are working wonders in such short span of timeBig smile..

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I used to think Sadhana-Ragini/Sara-Parul were the epitome of sisterhood but now I'm sure Jeevika-Maanvi/Krystle-Nia are the best! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsMariQuestFilms

a2zahid

IF-Sizzlerz

a2zahid

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

i agree

Nupsdips

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Without these two the show would be adhura. I so agree with your post they make the love they have for eachother so believable.

Nupsdips

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.