Wednesday Nov 16th Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Hema Akkka!!!😃 🤗

TA...Sir you want Thulasi to fall on pei's feet to prove she thirunthufyed aa?🤢...even if she fall that pei is going to ignore you...so why bother with that pei😡...I want Thulasi to fall in Charu's feet and also i don't want her to fall too...Mr.TA is going to feel like killing himself when he get to know😕...Promo scene la i think TA took Thulasi also so that she can fall on pei's feet🤢...he is not going to see Lav by then as its different shirt😕

GW , MM why cant you just go upstairs as you know Thulasi's room is there...That lady oda gutter welcome lecture theivaiya for you😕...MM advice is one sided and its still ok...i wonder how Thulasi is going to move her steps in pei😕.

Darman, TPS, Buwana...scene...does this going to make Darman to go against TPS too as she is going to file case😕
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks Hema for the Wonderful superfast update and comments!🤗 

In the promo, TA was wearing a different shirt than this brown one when meeting Pei. So is he going to make 2 trips to meet SQ and co? Maybe the blue shirt, he goes with Thulasi.

TA behaved so rudely towards Thulz today😕. He has forgiven everybody even the person who was ready to take his life, but not the person whom he loved so much😕?? When the truth comes out, he is the one who is going to feel more guilty and a sorry note to Thulasi will not be any equivalent to what he is doing now.

Wish Lav to irrespect him as usual. Let TA feel that nothing more important to him than his Thulasi.

MM talk was good... but he is helpless too. All the time he gets yelled from that GW too...Sigh... 😡

Sundari is now going to feel bad for hiring Dharman and losing the first game against Bhuv🤢. 

Waiting to see how Thulz is going to handle Charu in this matter.😍😍
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
thank u for the update and comment.

MM and thulsi coversation was nice.but i dont like thulsi falling on charus feet.pls  athu matum venam.tamila ithuku mela damage pannavum mudiyathu at the same time thulsiya intha alavuku asinga paduthavum mudiyathu.anyway thank u MM for giving  advice to thulsi.for handle the situation differently.lets see what thulsi will do.

oh dharman funny man.I liked his face expression when police slaped him.I hope now TPS will understand about dharman and play the gamecarefully.

last but not least I hate to see this Tamil and Bazzzari.enatha irunthalum both are same blood only.Now tamil proves this.puvi better than him.
Thanks for a wonderful and super fast update Hema! 👏

Story didnt move even a bit and ppl who miss watching todays episode wont miss a thing.

Poor Tulasi...oneside TA is threating her to fall on Psychos feet on the other side GW devil is asking her to go and do parigaram.

hmmm dunno if Kumaran is going to make Tulasi do all these things and humiliate her 😭 or  make Psycho and GW fall in her feet...😊 . I think mostly the first one is going to happen.

I think once when TA realises the true color of Psycho and GW , all these scenes of torturing Tulasi is going to be shown again...and TA is going to repent for his entire life...😡
Thanks hema for the wonderful update...

As TA keeps showing his anger on T the more he is going to suffer when he know about C, GW and KP drama...TA has to control his words towards T and if he keeps on talking at her this way, in future he cant even open his mouth before her...

Let T go and fall at C's feet before TA..let TA enjoy is happily, go to work...later when he knows about C/GW...he will never even ask T to fall at anyone's feet even to get blessings.. The more he is pouring his anger the more he is going to cry..😕

Uff MM, i thought he would understand her, but he is like give up, go fall at her feet to save your life...he seems to worry about padma more than these tortures T is undergoing..i thought he might understand..but sigh..

Last part was a relief..looks TPS understood D and lets see what is her next step..
thanks for the update hema...and comments.. they r always uplifting..

i somehow liked today's episode... some brilliant moments...where T glares and TA and asks how can he ask his wife to fall at someones feet,,when TA asks her "appovum I only shud change"- that was funny)

MM's scene with T as usual a masterpiece...his words so practical and Mrs tamilarasan's spark shows that this is an independent thinker, whatever be...

This is actually sudha vs charu..one side sudha brainwashing Mrs.Tamilarasan and Pei on the other side giving the key to Mr. Tamilarasan...MM may play a part in some kind of a reconciliation i think..let us see.

the scene at the police station..too good...i think now TPS shud do something to get TA to her side hopefully...

Thanks Hema for the good update.

I am glad that atleast now  the thendral team has started to give priority to main track atleast now😊.But same time tamil is a naivy guy.Until it become worst he wont be aware of the situation.Dharman - Sundari and bhuvana track is getting interesting.Will sundari use tamil-thulasi as a trum card to beat bhuvana?Dharma surely will play some double game towards both sundari and bhuvana and he will search bhuvana daughter soon and real game starts from there.Tamil will have  a vital role in this.

As everyone commented her i think tamil going with thulasi to meet charu and really thulasi would be ready to ask sorry to her which would create a embarissing situation to GP , his wife and niteesh😆😆 and everyone would concude i mean praize thulasi who is the best example of wife and thulasi is not that much sad we thought she is becoming bolder and getting shaped up.Since lot to face illa

On the whole since main track is getting interesting and moving in a faster rate , we can expect some big mess in December😳

Its really sickening... I feel that TA doesnot belive T and he should apologize to her for trusting Pei and not his wife...

This is really irritating

Thanks for the superb update!!  Interesting Episode!!! Damn the creative! If the CT can make some much progress with the D company track in few episodes, why the hell can't the make same progress with the psycho gobbledygook.

It's utterly disappointing with the sudden turn of events in the D track. D track was the only promising avenue to link T to TPS/Doc/B solar system …looks like it might not happen that easily. TPS, B, D with the cop thrown into the mix, the whole act was hilarious. TPS, her mind voice about B being in the dog pound & accusing B of criminal act and B threatening to file defamation case…..ROFL ROFL.  Cop describing D as "letter pad" politician, bohs TPS…. LOL.

D stole the show…from boisterous entry into the PS with his sidekicks, daring the cop to touch him and got more than he bargained for with non-stop flogging as B nods with merriment and the 'faking act' of chest pain @ the end….a hoot.

T'n'TA behaving like grown up kids, even their run-ins are nizzz. T, lovey dovey wifey…. pressing clothes for TA, trying to fix his collar, nagging & sniveling to TA him about indifferent behavior and berating TA when ask her to act contrite….+10000. Good to see Thulz standing firm about not wanting to apologize and has only promised MM that she will take of the care situation…good.      

MM, a spineless moron , describing Thulz as "beacon of patience", hence wants her to throw her pride & self-esteem to the wind and be a door-mat & slave and fall in the feet of scums to save her life……what a loser?  

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago