precap was good -sandhya opened her mouth - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

there could be a new show based on this... all the old school women would give high TRPs to this show 🀣
Nice idea..will they stay atleast one day in that house...
Originally posted by sadanajaya

Yeah..Sandhya atleast talked to suraj..Nice but...
Iam confused whether she was saying those words sarcastically or realised the sweet nature of suraj..
I missed yesterday's episode,iam surprised to see bhabho's changed behaviour towards sandhya after sweet preparation episode..
She was behaving so rudely,meenakshi got a chanceto create a rift..
Suraj was stuck between bhabho and sandhya..he couldnt do anything though he understands her sadness
πŸ˜† I guess she misunderstood Sooraj that he had told Bhabo that she dint get dinner for him . so she has thought of talking to him in a nice way that this doesnt repeat.. But the fact is he doesnt understand wats happening πŸ˜• all gol gol baaten chalrahe hain πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜•
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

πŸ˜† I guess she misunderstood Sooraj that he had told Bhabo that she dint get dinner for him . so she has thought of talking to him in a nice way that this doesnt repeat.. But the fact is he doesnt understand wats happening πŸ˜• all gol gol baaten chalrahe hain πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜•
yeah..I agree with you..Its possible😊

Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

Exactly Ramya Confused.
Originally posted by sadanajaya

Yeah..Sandhya atleast talked to suraj
Suraj was stuck between bhabho and sandhya..he couldnt do anything though he understands her sadness
We do not know what she would say, maybe be even worse.
We must be prepared for anything...Edited by tanind - 12 years ago