Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

I'll be there for you baby -My Take on the epi (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Maoh

Maoh

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
loved virman today they were awesome...loved the precap...wow completely in love with kushal and nia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll be there for you baby -My Take on the epi (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Awesome post Manal!!!Hug Loving this show!! JeeVi and VirMan are too cute!!Day Dreaming OMG i love Viraat's concern for Maanvi!! and that was soo cute how he gifted his bro 13 gifts as well!! totally agree with u i love all the sibling love in the show..just Awwdorable!!Embarrassed

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Awesome post Manal!!!Hug Loving this show!! JeeVi and VirMan are too cute!!Day Dreaming OMG i love Viraat's concern for Maanvi!! and that was soo cute how he gifted his bro 13 gifts as well!! totally agree with u i love all the sibling love in the show..just Awwdorable!!Embarrassed
Fati Hug ! u here <3 !! 

i knwww im lovin how he is concerned for her n actually bought gifts for Viren just cuz Manvi said its Good Aye <3

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by meLuvsParul

pher tohhh m also shamelesss..m also happyyy wid the illness trackkk..coz i know mannoo is not gonnaa die...this illness track is to make their love storyy more interestinggg,epiccc..hayeee sooo excitedd...cant waittt for tommorowww...:DDD
SEE SEE Im not the onli 1 ROFL !! I LOVE SUCH PAINFUL TRACKS ROFL As Pain always brings Love closer ;) !n We can awready see tht ;) 

u r manal ali na from FBConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...m confused...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....haiyeee,,,meri dil ki baaat bol diaaa tumneee...yehhh i love pain trackkk..it makes love stories more intense...Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....cant wait for itttDay DreamingHeart

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@ Parul Yes me is Manal Ali LOL
im a biggest SAD stuff lover ROFL !! I LOVE IT esp when Male Leads cry ROFL so waiting for Virat to cry for Manvi ROFL

Anu*Gayani*Anu

Goldie

Anu*Gayani*Anu

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Love reading your posts Manal... Even i have a feeling that the two brothers will do something to keep Manvi with them in Chandigar as Viren will not be able to see jeevika unhappy...

Luv Gayani

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@ gayani : aww thnks <3 !! im defo sure Viren will do sumfin :) 

Anu*Gayani*Anu

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Awww...lovely post! :)

Loved today's episode! :D Loved the Jeevika-Viren scene and totally adored how Viren trusts Jeevika! <33 And that scene where Jeevika says "buraai"...awww...so cute! <33 And ya, since I'm obsessed with Virika I noticed that tiny little scene where Viren made Jeevika sit in the car, closed her door and then went to his seat- I have seen that a lot in other shows and I find it really cute and seeing that with Virika made me smile too! :D That was a little scene but SO cute nonetheless- I like the gentelmanly guys! ;) Virika Day Dreaming And omg, I hope the promo- the drunk Viren scene comes this week- I wanna see it badly! <33 Love them! <3

And the Virat-Manvi scene! :D That was adorable- their nok-jhok and Virat's concern! <3 Even though I should feel bad for Manvi, and I am, but I am glad it's bringing VirMan closer too! ;) The precap was sad yet cute! <3 Can't wait to see how the story progresses! They are cute! <3

And OMG- The Viren-Virat scene! <3333 SO CUTE <333 Loved their bonding and they hugged! Dancing I absolutely love how they are portraying the siblings relationship in this show! Thsi was an adorable scene! <3  

And omg Manal, you mentioned that in your OS and it came true? :O WOW girl! Well donee! <33
I hope you 1 mandap mein 2 shaadi prediction comes true too and Viren asks Virat ;0 ROFL

Lovely post and lovely episode! <3 

Edited by kasharti1 - 16 November 2011 at 1:05pm

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.