Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

I'll be there for you baby -My Take on the epi

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Siddharth P Malhotra Sir Thanks Alot <3 ! THANKS Alot !! another DhamakeDar n PERFECT episode <3 !! Love how Viren Trust Jeevika <3 ! loved his dailogues how Jeevika now is his life n he trust his life and No one can come between their Trust <3 ! thnk god u guys made Jeevika actually question his decision of inviting Manan to the weddin !! Amazing Karan Tacker & Krystle Dsouza *claps* ! n thn VirMan <3 !! Ayeee LOVED their Nok Jok As usual <3 !! hahahaha how Mannu was running after him :P !! JOKE OF THE DAY ! Manvi Callin her self NANI si JAAN hahaha <3 ! !CUTE <3 n Thn Love how u showed Virat concerned for Manvi n forcing her to take Medicine <3 !! loved how u made Virat too buy for his brother 13 gifts <3 !! i love how u not just showin Cute Sisterly love but also Amazin Brother Love *claps* Amazin Kushal Tandon & Nia Sharma hahahah Day by day these 2 r making me fall for thm <3 !! amazing <3 ! n thn the end How u showed the cute Jiju concerned for his Saali <3 !! hahah i think i knww wat might happen ;) Good Going CV's ! another 10/10 Episode <3 !! 
The Precap is AMAZING <3 !! im so lovin how u makin Virat know about her sickness slowly slowly <3 !! as much as the precap scared me for my angel :( ! buh SMILED seein my SRK being there for her <3 !

Amazin 
Sapna Malhotra Jeevika Was lookin Stunning <3 Thnks Alot <3

Prediction : ROFL Im so lovin how today's epi was similar to my OS on VirMan ROFL ! how people thought this won't happen so fast ROFL People its HAPPENING ROFL ! gosh Im lovin it how My Virat is The for Mannu <3 ! and how he is concerned for her <3 !! 

why do i feel like Viren will Ask Virat tht he wishes Manvi stayed in chandigar forever with thm ! and Might Ask Virat ;) if he minds marryin MANVI Shocked <3 ROFL !! i KNOW I KNOW Im thinkin alot ROFL ! and thn 1st Virat might not answer but seein Manvi's Health becumin worst ;) he might just AGREE Shocked <3 ! n thn 2 shadi's in 1 Mandap ;) 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinaasphAnu_XDBhavyaRedyVirika-KryRanNupsdips-Aashii-Maohniya_squrawadhwanikiAnu*Gayani*Anuchristiandior.bfunofbb123rev4evamaankigeet4everxxXSejalXxxdesigirl_18ashred12barbie2011AyushiSinghaniaFullyFaltoo.Suchi--PhoenixD-Mariaa.RDBazingaaa2zahid

Anu_XD Senior Member
Anu_XD
Anu_XD

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I'm suuuper shameless,,,I'm supposed to be upset about Maanvi's ill-health, but I'm thrillled to see that's what bringing Virman together! ^_^ :P

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaniya_schristiandior.AyushiSinghaniaBazingaaSuchi-.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
 @ Anu : ROFL Im With You ROFL 

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
First thing first He is nt SRKROFL
Loved todays episode<3VirMan Aww a caring Virat!!!!!
Read ur OS its really good!!! nd im sure ur wish will granted soon a crying ViratCryROFL
Cant wait for the precap nd u were right Virat will b the first one to know abt Mannu's illness=)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.FullyFaltoo.Suchi-.FlawlessSarun.

FullyFaltoo. IF-Rockerz
FullyFaltoo.
FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
i just saw the precap...and usi ko repeat par lagaa hua hai...will see the epi in a bit..
My first reaction after the precap:MANAL's OS..
tu astrologer ban ja...haha...first question...tandon and meri shaadi kab hogi!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior..FlawlessSarun.

christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
HAHA! I like this post, well I mostly like the bit where you mention Viren asking Virat to marry Manvi so that she live in Chandigarh forever ROFL

Otherwise, I'm glad your prediction was so much similar to what happened today! Kudos to your imagination Manal (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo..FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

First thing first He is nt SRKROFL
Loved todays episode<3VirMan Aww a caring Virat!!!!!
Read ur OS its really good!!! nd im sure ur wish will granted soon a crying ViratCryROFL
Cant wait for the precap nd u were right Virat will b the first one to know abt Mannu's illness=)
ROFL ! See tum Log SRK ko Pasand Nahin Karte ROFL Aur Yahan Our Virat is Becumin SRK Wink ROFL !! Im sooo excited ROFL im updatin My OS like NOW ROFL
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

i just saw the precap...and usi ko repeat par lagaa hua hai...will see the epi in a bit..
My first reaction after the precap:MANAL's OS..
tu astrologer ban ja...haha...first question...tandon and meri shaadi kab hogi!!!!!
Uska answer jaan ne keliye Astrologer ki zaroorat nahi hai!!!!!!Wo kabhi bhi nahi hogiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index