Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hello,
          Ok those who have seen the epi would know what I am reffering..Aaj ka epi romance me bhar poor tha...Lets start with the senior Sharmas.Kutum i.e Indira ki ma was lost in love for her husband cause he saved his errant daughter mandira from police or whatever. I didnot see what she did to have police in the gali...u see puhunchey hue family hai ye log..inka din police ke begair chalta nahin...anyway coming to the point...mata sharma put pallu on her head and with teary eyes did pranam to her husband...waah kya pati bhakti hai...i loved the BG then..it was sooo funny...LOL

Then comes Indar Sharma's romance with his second wife. He tries to appese her saying I would get into Sharma house and get Kutum's signature on divorce papers so that we can shift to Sharma house.I Think he said this to appease her when she was huffing and puffing about his relation with his ex-family...anyway the joru ka ghulam who behaved like a sher i front of the BF of mandira was acting like a Wuss again...Big smile

Last but not the least the dhakka and kinda hug of indira-rishi in typical romantic style...LOLRishi made some silly comment about being shareef while casting shaq at indira's intentions...and indira was all flustered...Romance shuru ho gaya rey mamuu...ab kaun rokta hai trp ko...LOL

Dont ask me why I am in a funny mood...maybe because...i dont know why...please share your feelings...Big smile

Love
Rinky

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRules---forever---shria19khushirati-RH--aishuu-..Cinderella...prerna_agrawalWAZMEmark-mayurclustersofstarPratameshmoksha89arti_17chimulikirti123rads14gopi06-Gunners-sumonetolubYukti_Ratzholic-Pri.RP-Faria.-PD-Angels_SweetzJ.LO.Nabi.Silent.Dreamerbones88.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romance ka tadka..." in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shria19

shria19

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
yeah u r right!!!!!ab dekhte hai kaun rokta hai trp ko bhadhne seDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---forever---..Cinderella...mark-mayur

M1s5_5unsh1n3

IF-Rockerz

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
OMG i just loved today episode! i am gonna watch the repeat telecast for sure!

Its so dreamy! Indira falling in Rishi's arms!Day DreamingBlushing

lov lov loved it!

---forever---..Cinderella...mark-mayur

mark-mayur

Goldie

mark-mayur

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
nice post ..
but i like the epi...
it  was very nice...
n rishi n indu was cute... yarr thik romance tha...Embarrassed

Edited by mark-mayur - 16 November 2011 at 8:39am

---forever---..Cinderella...M1s5_5unsh1n3

---forever---

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Cinderella...mark-mayurM1s5_5unsh1n3

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Rishi was awesome in the hug sceneEmbarrassedHis eyes were sparkling and the dialogue hum shareef log hai something was realy funnyLOLAnd also it was funny when he says that mai golgappa bech lunga kachoidi bech lunga par iska assistant nahi banunga something.. lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...M1s5_5unsh1n3-Rinky--PD-

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Dont knw what to say about the family scene in the latter part it appeared quiet funny
indu and rishi ke gadi to chal padi lets c kya hoga wil rishi help her or not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I dont knw why...even am in a very funny mood ROFL
kya pyaar bare rishte aaj dekhne ko mille

pehle Mandira and uski bf ya whtevr
uska dialogues yaad nahi par the boy goes with saying...something like dont take tension am there na...to which mandira says...tumara kya karungi...u dont have soo much money na
LOL LOL LOL This girl is such a flirt...wants only money n food frm ppl

thn chori Shocked bhai ek tarf dhoka kartha hai...tho yeh chori kari Shocked
kya kamaal ki family hai...Enka police ke saath rishta banjatha hai iss tarah.

i dont want to say anything abt Inder sharma & his 2 wifes scns ROFL
Kya melodrama aur kya scn tha...baap re LOL

Fir aaayaaa...Indira aur Rishi
LOL LOL LOL wht shd i say...i guess this was the most awaited scn for many over here ROFL
dialogues yaad kare
Rishi - "kya irada hai aapka...subah baaton se maarti hai aur shaam ko bahoon gherthi hai...main shareef aadmi hu" something like tht LOL
Indira - chup karo tum, maarna ho tha na kab ka maar chuki hoti,  chaar din ke andar tumhe ghar se na nikala tho...LOL

I dont knw...i jsut feel like loling LOL

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 16 November 2011 at 5:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---forever---..Cinderella...mark-mayurarti_17Silent.Dreamer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.