Romance ka tadka...

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,
          Ok those who have seen the epi would know what I am reffering..Aaj ka epi romance me bhar poor tha...Lets start with the senior Sharmas.Kutum i.e Indira ki ma was lost in love for her husband cause he saved his errant daughter mandira from police or whatever. I didnot see what she did to have police in the gali...u see puhunchey hue family hai ye log..inka din police ke begair chalta nahin...anyway coming to the point...mata sharma put pallu on her head and with teary eyes did pranam to her husband...waah kya pati bhakti hai...i loved the BG then..it was sooo funny...πŸ˜†

Then comes Indar Sharma's romance with his second wife. He tries to appese her saying I would get into Sharma house and get Kutum's signature on divorce papers so that we can shift to Sharma house.I Think he said this to appease her when she was huffing and puffing about his relation with his ex-family...anyway the joru ka ghulam who behaved like a sher i front of the BF of mandira was acting like a Wuss again...πŸ˜ƒ

Last but not the least the dhakka and kinda hug of indira-rishi in typical romantic style...πŸ˜†Rishi made some silly comment about being shareef while casting shaq at indira's intentions...and indira was all flustered...Romance shuru ho gaya rey mamuu...ab kaun rokta hai trp ko...πŸ˜†

Dont ask me why I am in a funny mood...maybe because...i dont know why...please share your feelings...πŸ˜ƒ

Love
Rinky
yeah u r right!!!!!ab dekhte hai kaun rokta hai trp ko bhadhne se
OMG i just loved today episode! i am gonna watch the repeat telecast for sure!

Its so dreamy! Indira falling in Rishi's arms!😍☺️

lov lov loved it!
nice post ..
but i like the epi...
it  was very nice...
n rishi n indu was cute... yarr thik romance tha...😳

Edited by mark-mayur - 12 years ago
hayyy allah first huge mar giii β˜ΊοΈ...
it was superb episode...
Rishi was awesome in the hug scene😳His eyes were sparkling and the dialogue hum shareef log hai something was realy funnyπŸ˜†And also it was funny when he says that mai golgappa bech lunga kachoidi bech lunga par iska assistant nahi banunga something.. lol
Dont knw what to say about the family scene in the latter part it appeared quiet funny
indu and rishi ke gadi to chal padi lets c kya hoga wil rishi help her or not
I dont knw why...even am in a very funny mood πŸ€£
kya pyaar bare rishte aaj dekhne ko mille

pehle Mandira and uski bf ya whtevr
uska dialogues yaad nahi par the boy goes with saying...something like dont take tension am there na...to which mandira says...tumara kya karungi...u dont have soo much money na
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This girl is such a flirt...wants only money n food frm ppl

thn chori πŸ˜² bhai ek tarf dhoka kartha hai...tho yeh chori kari πŸ˜²
kya kamaal ki family hai...Enka police ke saath rishta banjatha hai iss tarah.

i dont want to say anything abt Inder sharma & his 2 wifes scns πŸ€£
Kya melodrama aur kya scn tha...baap re πŸ˜†

Fir aaayaaa...Indira aur Rishi
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wht shd i say...i guess this was the most awaited scn for many over here πŸ€£
dialogues yaad kare
Rishi - "kya irada hai aapka...subah baaton se maarti hai aur shaam ko bahoon gherthi hai...main shareef aadmi hu" something like tht πŸ˜†
Indira - chup karo tum, maarna ho tha na kab ka maar chuki hoti,  chaar din ke andar tumhe ghar se na nikala tho...πŸ˜†

I dont knw...i jsut feel like loling πŸ˜†
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
n actually the golgappa wala dialogue was funny...kuchh bhi karunga inka asistant nahi banunga...πŸ˜†

i know its cliche but it was ok...

about the shine...i think any man who acts in front of rati cant avoid that shine...woh hai hi aisi...😳
Rinks-Indira falling in Rishi's arms!!!
Hai ALLAH then how could i differentiate this show frm other typical rona-dhona-romanceki tadka wala show

r a yaar ye  tou dusre  show se jaida super fast nikli... ...
i dont know whats is cooking on CV's mind..:( :( :(

at least they should try to develop a strong bonding b/w indiraand rishi
rishi was too bad at yesterdays episode.
i dint like his attitude towards indira
he almost insulted her by making fun of her
yaar support ya uski feelings ka kadar karna chaiye na???:(