Today- Major hint for Maha Epi - Finally - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vandanaswitgurl

ASR is too proud of himself he will not confess those three magic words easily.The most important is that he must be aware of his Jijaji evil intentions and try to protect both Anjali and Khushi

whatever it is darling...something good will come out of this ...rightπŸ˜ƒ
yup all the kangan scene...the stars scene...n the ring scene...together makes me feel the same about the ME!!!!
khushi sold her kangan...to buy the plants...so may be ASR will make her wear her his mother's kangan!!!!
too xcited!!!!
Originally posted by moon_mine

yup all the kangan scene...the stars scene...n the ring scene...together makes me feel the same about the ME!!!!
khushi sold her kangan...to buy the plants...so may be ASR will make her wear her his mother's kangan!!!!
too xcited!!!!

i know darling i am so excited and its my birthday today!
Originally posted by shybabe

Happy Birthday !! May all your dreams and wishes come true !!
He will not admit anything - the man would rather eat mirchi, literally.

He will go ballistic with no one to tell and no one to comfort him.  Everyone around will congratulate her and it will make him fume even more.
Fab episode loved it!

...And did you see the expression on his face when he asked if she thinks they (her parents) are happy when they look down at them (it was as if he was linking them as a couple when he said them).

He seemed to have bitter sweet regret on his face...almost as if he is upset/sorry for what he has put her through since Diwali...mind blowing pre-cap...can't wait to watch now, what happens next!!!

Would love to see him find out about the engagement & her Gold Kangan she sold in regards to the plants she bought...all for his happiness!!!
Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 12 years ago

Shy,

Advance Happy Birthday Wishes!!! May all your dreams come true.. Also while blowing the candles to your own wish list add ARHI wish list also. Want them to confess their feelings.. :)

QUOTE=shybabe]
Originally posted by moon_mine

too xcited!!!!

[/QUOTE] Edited by mommamia - 12 years ago
plzzz dnt throw chappals at me for saying dis...buh m very sure he wont confess...c'mmon yaa...he has a giant ego...he'll never bend down...never budge...n dis ego wil turn only bigger after he comes to knw abt her engagemnt...i think ME will be Arnav declaring tht he wants the engagement to occur soon...mayb the next day itself...u never knw...afterall he is THE ASR...who alwaz takes wrong decisions wen hes angry...so one more addition to the list of Wrong decisions !!!!!😭 Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

plzzz dnt throw chappals at me for saying dis...buh m very sure he wont confess...c'mmon yaa...he has a giant ego...he'll never bend down...never budge...n dis ego wil turn only bigger after he comes to knw abt her engagemnt...i think ME will be Arnav declaring tht he wants the engagement to occur soon...mayb the next day itself...u never knw...afterall he is THE ASR...who alwaz takes wrong decisions wen hes angry...so one more addition to the list of Wrong decisions !!!!!😭

don't worry dear i won't throw any chappals...its ur view...πŸ˜†
Happy birthday to u

Hopefully we get to see ASR jealous

My birthday episode was not so nice it was the one where he returned the purse at her home and told kkg u mean nothing :(