Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Irritating But Real

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
yesterday i read loads of comments of people being disappointed with the episode.so i was really curious to watch it and know what had pissed them off. but my poor luck- i had to catch it one full day later!Cry anyways as i watched it, i could understand why people were so disappointed.they expected a lot of things which didnt happen and a lot of things happened which they didnt expect! but i am not disappointed on the episode. not one bit. in fact- i thought it was just perfect. ok before you throw your sandals at me, let me explain why i thought it was perfect.

i read that people were disappointed because there wasnt any scene of indira giving a lesson to the police officer for misbehaving. but if you really think of the system going on in this subcontinent you'll find that going against a police man is the last thing to do specially if you are a girl. and indira had to be really dumb to answer him back and cause some new and fatal problems for her. because here police arent the savior of innocent, its the other way round.

i guess another reason for everyones disappointment was the family behavior. they had behaved in the most insensitive way possible. but honestly what can you expect from a family like this? the big brother who was supposed to take care of everyone is the biggest problem creator! the mother who was supposed to try to get him on line is his biggest supporter! the bhabi doesnt see anything beyond food and husband. and the younger sister who doesnt give a damn to what happens to anyone of the family as long as she can flirt with some stupid guy! can you seriously expect any better behavior from this kinda family? its obvious they dont care for indira. they dont see that this girl is giving her life so that they can survive. if they could indira would never have to be hitler didi on the first place.

coming to the most disappointing part of the episode- rishi! well this guy is irritating from the start.and its really normal for a wanna be guy with a fishy prospect like him to want to be the hero and bail munna out. and his stupid idiotic wanna be acts kept increasing since he had all the support from indira's family. when you support some outsider in insulting one of your family member, theres no stopping him.so rishi went on with his irritating deeds.and people like rishi arent aliens in our society. everyone seeks a chance to be the hero and show the real savior low.
what i absolutely loved is that indira didnt try to shout on him once she saw that he was getting all the supports. but she called radhe and told him to find a new tenant for her. now thats a realistic approach to an utterly irritating problem.

all in all i just loved the real aspects of the episode. because this is life. sometimes things dont go as you planned.sometimes you cant do the right thing.sometimes people you always protected stand against you. and some stupid person makes fun of you and everything seems falling apart. no matter how right, how strong you are, how hard you try you just cant make things work.and i think indira is going through this aspect of life now.

ok i'm done. now you can throw the sandals at me if you want.LOL

Edited by -roshnee- - 16 November 2011 at 8:49am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekubHarp_95arti_tiil_deathparuldutta123anne_shirleysparkling-starSHILPA-CUTEsakshi1MOHINI26sky86---forever---Piya.Dmark-mayurShona_Mayurprerna_agrawalfrozen.devilmoksha89Passion_17Pratamesh-Purva-kirti123mygaby-Pri.RP-sumonetolub.SilentPrincess-villain-sandiab-PD-anu17Angels_SweetzMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.pallavi25snowflake.

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
 so i am done. let me know what you think.

Edited by -roshnee- - 16 November 2011 at 8:50am
Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Tongue i thought u were making 2nd AT unknowing tht Nabi already made it,
ok...tho yeh kal ke episode ka vichaar hai...UInres soon...would like to read LOL

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 16 November 2011 at 8:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Tongue i thought u were making 2nd AT unknowing tht Nabi already made it,
ok...tho yeh kal ke episode ka vichaar hai...UInres soon...would like to read LOL

done nikhila.Smile

Angels_Sweetz

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Agree with whatever u hav said in d post
bt nw m surely feeling watching 2days epi that d show is going at a rocket pace also what does rishi want to do help indira or make her troubles more worse to c her breakdown is irritating me now

Wings-of-Fire

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

bt nw m surely feeling watching 2days epi that d show is going at a rocket pace also what does rishi want to do help indira or make her troubles more worse to c her breakdown is irritating me now

so far he's just increasing her problems.
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

Agree with whatever u hav said in d post [BR]bt nw m surely feeling watching 2days epi that d show is going at a rocket pace also what does rishi want to do help indira or make her troubles more worse to c her breakdown is irritating me now
[BR]so far he's just increasing her problems.[BR]

yep and even 2day the way he said he doesnt want to be her assitant it gets more problems in her life coz they need a uzbek translater at any cost poor indira kya naseeb hain
Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -roshnee-

so far he's just increasing her problems.

yep and even 2day the way he said he doesnt want to be her assitant it gets more problems in her life coz they need a uzbek translater at any cost poor indira kya naseeb hain

havent watched it yet. we have zee asia pacific which is one episode slow. and i like to catch it on tv.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index