Eating chillies is fair in love!

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think today's episode was right up there๐Ÿ˜ณ it was romantic, it was funny and it ended with a dhamakedaar precapโญ๏ธ I think what this episode conveyed to me was that, no matter how hurt you are inside, when you are in love, you simply cannot stay away from your loved one.. however much you try. You steal glances, you pretend to be angry, you provoke them by silly gestures ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and unnecessary ego (look at how Khushi cannot resist playing pranks and Arnav simply cannot resist eating the dal to spite her)... that is love for you! It makes you do insane things and makes you forget your own hurt when your loved one is around you. I think we should give the CVs more credit than just blaming them.. drag toh novels mein bhi kabhi kabhi hota hain yaar..arnav bitwa ke tarah sakt nahi hona chahiye humey..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and oh by the way, Barun and Sanaya are simply superb. ๐Ÿ‘ absolutely brought this nonk-jhonk to life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Not a very good episode.
But plenty of laughs and an awesome PRECAP. One of the things that this show is famous for! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
today's episode was awesome!loved to the core.barun,sanaya rocks!!!
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i simply loved today's epi...it was tooo good...๐Ÿ˜ƒ hayeee...bechara Arnav...itna bada hai iska ego...ki he doesnt budge...๐Ÿ˜†...bt i guess this ego wud also LAND HIM IN HIS ENGAGEMENT wid lavanya for sure...!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ...coz aftr coming to knw her engagemnt...there he will go...barge in Nani's room n say...mujhe kal hi engagemnt karni hai...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hayeee ye toh maine socha hi nahi... mat bolo aise.. but yes, arnav is stupid enough to do that! kuch akal thikane aaye...๐Ÿค”
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fab epi ...loved it... precap was so sweet !!
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

fab epi ...loved it... precap was so sweet !!

agree yaar ...good episode and awesome precap ...