Originally posted by: Princess2012

MB is killing me!!! 😍

So in love with him... ☺️

he's one dashing, handsome, and ...sexy man... ☺️ sssiiighhh☺️
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yanku.. did u see the 'S' tension?? when nidhi talked of the Rose conveying MESSAGES?? πŸ˜‰

he got serious n asked /ordered her to come see him next day.. HE WANTS HER BEFORE HIS EYES!

yeah i noticed his facial expressions kinda went :| blank...as if he was trying to process it all...the way she just keeps line maaroing on him...there's only so much he can take ☺️ definitely noticed some...S...err...naughty...tention...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

@bold: yeah...he sure does WANT her β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

whats S tension πŸ˜•

oh...u know...☺️...those naughty feelings...a man gets...for a woman...he ...likes...☺️ *ducks & RUNS fast*
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

yeah i noticed his facial expressions kinda went :| blank...as if he was trying to process it all...the way she just keeps line maaroing on him...there's only so much he can take ☺️ definitely noticed some...S...err...naughty...tention...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

@bold: yeah...he sure does WANT her β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Totally he wants his NEEL Pari... buzzing in n around him n preferably around his BED -- ROOM πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

n so true.. the way she keeps marring line.. n dropping on his house . .his mind.. n his eyes.. he can only CONtrol that much..😳
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i didn't like him inviting DrM 2 his house.4 wt?❓
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Totally he wants his NEEL Pari... buzzing in n around him n preferably around his BED -- ROOM πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

n so true.. the way she keeps marring line.. n dropping on his house . .his mind.. n his eyes.. he can only CONtrol that much..😳

'
 speaking of bedroom...the precap was so predictable...Mallu's SIL totally took the "bedroom&bathroom" thing and blew it up...I knew this would happen...she shouldve just said Ashu's having an affair...live in relationship...just be done with it...I wanna see Mallu in her full JALWA...NAGIN πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

speaking of bedroom...the precap was so predictable...Mallu's SIL totally took the "bedroom&bathroom" thing and blew it up...I knew this would happen...she shouldve just said Ashu's having an affair...live in relationship...just be done with it...I wanna see Mallu in her full JALWA...NAGIN πŸ˜†

Live in relationship.. yayy.. how i wish πŸ˜
Princess2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

he's one dashing, handsome, and ...sexy man... ☺️ sssiiighhh☺️

Yes baby!! Dr. Nidhi, hurry up and jump into his arms, before we do. πŸ˜†
And we will for sure... meow!! BlushingBlushing
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

oh...u know...☺️...those naughty feelings...a man gets...for a woman...he ...likes...☺️ *ducks & RUNS fast*

ohhh omg never thought of that β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³ well that DC article did say...😍
yanks28 thumbnail

Live in relationship.. yayy.. how i wish πŸ˜

oh miii goshhh ☺️...imagine AshNi like that...poor Kaka...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ he'd have no place left ...no peace...din hai sona aur chandi...raat ban gayiii πŸ˜‰