What happened to Pancham and Meera?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey! guyz,
First of all so many thanks for putting the Pancham on the IF.
I am in the U.s. and I really like the show.
We are in the episode where everyone finds ou that the Pancham is innocent during his and meera one night stand.
So, I just want to know, does Pancham still has his super power, which he got from the lord Krishna? why meera and pacham not together, when meera has found that the Pancham isn't guilty? And who is this radhika?
R..j
i don't know that either...cause the updates i got from zeeuk.com sorry
I think that they are far ahead in India. I will post updates for the whole week soon (today?)😊
yeah im really glad this is on the forum. i love pancham!!!!
i hope we will get good and regular updates.
thanks guys😊
Hi!
Pancham serials is like a fresh air among the other serial and we were already fed up by those saas-bahus, KZk, KTh serials like that. Pancham is really a good show and it would grow more popularity among the viewers.
R.j

Originally posted by RJ1234

Hey! guyz,
First of all so many thanks for putting the Pancham on the IF.
I am in the U.s. and I really like the show.
We are in the episode where everyone finds ou that the Pancham is innocent during his and meera one night stand.
So, I just want to know, does Pancham still has his super power, which he got from the lord Krishna? why meera and pacham not together, when meera has found that the Pancham isn't guilty? And who is this radhika?
R..j

well pancham doesnt have his powers right now...pacham and meera are not together for several reasons...well first her mom...when pacham's mausi found out wht meera did...she didn't like it at all...and other things happened in the show tht made mausi say to meera to stay away from pancham(i totally agree with tht..i hate meera too 😡)...3rd ques...pancham proved it himself tht he is innocent in front of everyone…and ranjit and his friends are out of college now....4th ques I don't know which radhika  you are talking about…even I have no idea…😕

this is wht i knw as of now...i am in USA...we are behind...cuz i read some updates tht meera has cancer and dadi dies 😭...if u read the updates u might understand it better than wht i wrote here...

Originally posted by RJ1234

Hi!
Pancham serials is like a fresh air among the other serial and we were already fed up by those saas-bahus, KZk, KTh serials like that. Pancham is really a good show and it would grow more popularity among the viewers.
R.j

so true...thank god its not like another saas-bhau serial....this show is kinda like Devi tht use to be on Sony...i liked tht show too...

Hi! Nisha,
Did I tell you that I'm also in the USA.
Any way which state u r in?
Mujhse dosti karoge?
R.j