India-Forums

chehre jo dekhein:)

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hey
My previous ID was klpm and I've posted a bit on this forum...
so yesterday's epi was brilliant but two things that stood out were related to people imagining somebody's face...here goes:-
1. arjun wanted it to be sia's face when he put on the love spects...clearly the boy's in love...kuch tou hua hai!
2. sia imagined raghav's face while boxing love man...now that was a jolt out of the blue..
clearly a love triangle in the making...
do give your opinions:)

-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
love traingles :( ikks i cant see juno hurt 
abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
same...and song ke end mein jab rasia ki takkar hoti hai it's sorta obvious juno hurt hoga;(
felt horrible tab:(((((
-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

same...and song ke end mein jab rasia ki takkar hoti hai it's sorta obvious juno hurt hoga;(

yupaaj dekha grrr mujhey rhona aagaya seeing  him sad grrr 
abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

yupaaj dekha grrr mujhey rhona aagaya seeing  him sad grrr 
shit sad tha juno:(
abhi nahin dekha...dekhne ja rahi hoon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i felt she only saw him because he does all these crazy acts and only raghav can do this stuff... u no?  i mean nobody else would go to the extent to do any of the acts raghav pulled.. for example arjun would've went to a more direct/romantic approach, after all he is a shayat plus singer..lol
abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i felt she only saw him because he does all these crazy acts and only raghav can do this stuff... u no?  i mean nobody else would go to the extent to do any of the acts raghav pulled.. for example arjun would've went to a more direct/romantic approach, after all he is a shayat plus singer..lol
i really really hope what you saying is true..plus the power of positive thinking!!
:)
-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by brainychild92

i really really hope what you saying is true..plus the power of positive thinking!!
:)

hamaari brainy is the awesomest postive thinker big boost to arsia fans Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index