Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hey
My previous ID was klpm and I've posted a bit on this forum...
so yesterday's epi was brilliant but two things that stood out were related to people imagining somebody's face...here goes:-
1. arjun wanted it to be sia's face when he put on the love spects...clearly the boy's in love...kuch tou hua hai!
2. sia imagined raghav's face while boxing love man...now that was a jolt out of the blue..
clearly a love triangle in the making...
do give your opinions:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chehre jo dekhein:)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
love traingles :( ikks i cant see juno hurt 

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
same...and song ke end mein jab rasia ki takkar hoti hai it's sorta obvious juno hurt hoga;(
felt horrible tab:(((((

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

same...and song ke end mein jab rasia ki takkar hoti hai it's sorta obvious juno hurt hoga;(

yupaaj dekha grrr mujhey rhona aagaya seeing  him sad grrr 

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

yupaaj dekha grrr mujhey rhona aagaya seeing  him sad grrr 
shit sad tha juno:(
abhi nahin dekha...dekhne ja rahi hoon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i felt she only saw him because he does all these crazy acts and only raghav can do this stuff... u no?  i mean nobody else would go to the extent to do any of the acts raghav pulled.. for example arjun would've went to a more direct/romantic approach, after all he is a shayat plus singer..lol

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i felt she only saw him because he does all these crazy acts and only raghav can do this stuff... u no?  i mean nobody else would go to the extent to do any of the acts raghav pulled.. for example arjun would've went to a more direct/romantic approach, after all he is a shayat plus singer..lol
i really really hope what you saying is true..plus the power of positive thinking!!
:)

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by brainychild92

i really really hope what you saying is true..plus the power of positive thinking!!
:)

hamaari brainy is the awesomest postive thinker big boost to arsia fans Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.