Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirManOS-GameOfFate Last Part Page 20 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 25

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
tu tandon ko kyun rulaati hai...;(
nahin tou sweet hai!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirManOS-GameOfFate Last Part Page 20 (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
and yup continue...and for the last time tandon does NOT equal srk:P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_Roy-PhoenixD-.FlawlessSarun.

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
This time I have a feeling, what you written in part #2 will happen as exactly the same!

My favorite part: When Virat never realized all this while at the doctor he was holding Maanvi's hand! <33 And doctor says they make an awesome pair! That sounded so natural and real!

Well written Manal! <3 Let's hope for the same outcome as yesterday.

Cheers!

.FlawlessSarun.

-PhoenixD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PhoenixD-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Aww this is sweet update Manal, i  really liked it!!nd do continue!!
One tear drop frm his eyes Really! 2nd part main hi yeh haal hai aage kitna rulaoge bechare koCryROFL
P.S he is nt SRK nd stop comparingROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

NivRenDeewani

Goldie

NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
LOLMANAL u updated Hug

Let me prepare ALL the chocolates in the world for u. OMG WHAT A OS!!!  and is this a question of continuing or not...dont even ask that, u have to continue lool...i thought we made that clear long time back heheh. 

Man this is too good. I think we can possibly get the end scene when manvi faint. and OMG u made Virat cry LOL i sooo knw ur next updat will make him cry ROFL

OK continue ASAP manal dear, i loved it alot. and oi PM so i dont miss it ok?

shovu

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 17 November 2011 at 3:26am

.FlawlessSarun.

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
really nyc...conti soon

.FlawlessSarun.

-Destiny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Destiny-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Reserved.

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Part 3 :) 

Helpless virat puts manvi in the car and thn rushes to the hospital.
Virat reaches in the hospital and running in the hospital with his angel in his arms.
Virat: doctor! DoCTor! 
He was shouting yet no one came! This annoyed him alot and he went to receptionist and shout : where the bloody are the doctors? Do u know who I am? Virat vadhera!

Hearing vadhera's name the nurse got scared and followed them to the doctor. 

Virat : doctor plzz see what's wrong with her please 

The doctor checked her fever and thn did some tests and saw what she is going thru and he told virat how her situation is just getting worst every single day and she is still not in the hospital and he asked virat to admit her now! Virat knew manvi's wish is to see her sister in bridal dress and get married to the guy she already excepted as her husband! She wants to see her sister happy and not worried on her wedding cuz of her! So virat asked the doctor if they have anything which can control her for few days and thn he himself will get her back to hospital and won't listen to her. But the doctor was just so annoyed at his decision as he knows how sick she is and she as to be admitted n her tumor should be removed as soon as possible and still he wants her to come back after few days! Does he know this will effect her health big time. 
Doctor: mr virat I'm surprised! U can see she has to be admitted soon before it's too late and u saying no! 

Virat : doctor 3 Dino mein iski behn ki shadi hai and her taking all this pain for so long is to see her sister get married and manvi would hate me forever if i go against her will and ... And...

Doctor: and what mr. Virat?
Virat: and I would not want her to hate me!

Doctor tried understanding situation and agreed with virat but asked him to let her stay for few hours and then she can go but only if she will be back here as soon as possible!

Virat seeing manvi from outside her ward was feeling so helpless! By seeing the girl who is the smile of every1s face covered with tubes! He was just not feeling good about it! The feeling which he promised 2 years ago that he Would not let get in his heart! But now he is the same guy who is in pain for the girl who he fights with!

Virat to himself: no this is not right! 

And he goes out! The weather was just getting worst! Like it's crying because the angel is in pain! 
Virat didn't even notice the rain and started walking out! He just can't understand why he is so helpless! He should be ! Cuz she is his babhi's jaan but is it ? 1 by 1 all the flashback started the time he spent with manvi! Their 1 st meeting how both lied about their identity! And thn how he landed in her house and asked her to make tea for him and how she made some wierd spicy tea that he made dabbu drink and all their fights! The mall mala scene! All war memories were just running in his mind! He just couldn't stop thinking about her! He wanted to just stop these memories as this is not right! He can't do the same mistake again! 
Mistake of falling ...
Virt: no no no this is not right! I can't ! I can't fall in love! Love? Noo not again! Why why god why ? This can't happen! Why am I feeling helpless! Why am I in pain! He held his head like it's a tumor! How he just wants to stop all this! This is not meant to happen! And he held his head and sat down on the road! Crying why am I feeling like I will die if something happens to her? For a girl who I met few days back! And then he gets the flashback of her in painand shouts : Noo manvi I won't let anything happen to you! Untill a nurse come shouting for him : sir ap yahan kya kar rage hain? And you left your phone there and it's been ringing all he time and plus to tell him that manvi is out of tubes and now he can see her! virat all this time didn't even listen what she said untill she said that he can see manvi and he just got up and ran inside where the nurse was shouting or him to atleast take his phone! But for him all that mattered was to see manvi. 
When he went he saw manvi getting up and want to leave but was about to trip but he holds her and says : ab kahan ja rage ho? Bandariya ho aur hamesha ek rahoge ! Wait nahin karsakte!

Manvi: virat we should go now I'm feeling better!
Virat looked @ the doctor who showed him the sign of ' yes you can take her home' 

Virat : chAlo bandariya! And he holds her hand, his concerned touch surprised her and it's like she didn't want to let go that hand but this is not her and she said : oye ullu I know I'm not feeling good but I can walk an she wanted to let go his touch but now he held it even tighter and said : manvi shut up and let's go and they left. 
They reached home and everyone was shocked seein them together and dada ji asked manvi : beta yeh toh la parwa hai but Tum toh bats ke jaate!

ROFL didnt finish the endin ROFL tht mean part 4 cuming up LOL

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009abc456Devan.monalisapyaar_kya_karnawaffmzhrayeshapastakhusamJhinka_Royme.sanshiningstarzcue1piyushiHADmishtiHonkytonkaysha1989Nazmaashaimahromanticgurl070laynaNivRenDeewaniprincess14MuasamSept16thnrithyaoAashika_virmanqueenofhearts01luvzindagichandiniebinda-RD-AdorableTroubleduskjia123sagar-Aswathy-kulsum_virman-BaRul-ParAz-FullyFaltoo.SugarCubesmaankigeet4everRach-dcthejazzgalsweetshabxxXSejalXxxpreethisFallen Starshootingstar.xx-PhoenixD-mjht_oneChocoSoulThe007Shivanilove_never_diesharshdb

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.