Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirManOS-GameOfFate Last Part Page 20 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 25

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
damn nyc...pm me whn ya continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirManOS-GameOfFate Last Part Page 20 (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks <3

Pinam3

Pinam3

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
that was very good starts off.. and luv the way he is taking the right to take care of maanvi and be der for her.. hopefully we will get to see this avatar of virat very soon.. lol.. but dunt want to see manavi suffering.. :( 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_Roychandiniebinda

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
If you're gonna continue this, lemme know if it'll happy ending or else I'm not gonna readROFL

Jhinka_Roy

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Part 2 LOL

After seein her in this situation He by force took her to the hospital like he has all rights on her and by no way he will let go her. After virat took her to the hospital the doctor said : she is lucky its not too late! From now till next week can u make sure she comes here and stays under my medication?

Hearing 2 weeks Manvi got up in shock and said : do week? Have u lost it Virat ek hafte mein meri di ki shadi hai!Meri sagi behn ki shadi and you want me in hospital? Im sorry but I have to leave!

She takes her bag and decides to leave and Virat runs after her shouting : Manvi Ruko !! Manvi… baat suno !

He saw no reaction !! he rushed to her n pulled her towards him! : tum samajte kya ho manvi? Yeh zindagi sirf tumhari hai? Yeh zindagi sirf tumhari nahin hai aur agar tumhe kuch hogaya babhi ke shadi se pehle toh un par kya guzregi! Believe me Manvi tum teekh hojaoge… Tumhe hospital lana meri zeemedari hai hai aur tum kuch bhi miss nahin karoge na kissi ko kuch pata chalega ke hum kahan ja rahe hai! Please manvi sirf ek bar mujh par trust karke dekho! Please!!

He begged for her yes!!

After thinking a lot Manvi agreed and they went in the doctors room again : so manvi eats ur decision?

Virat: Doctor she Agrees with us

Virat all this time didn't notice how tight he was holding her hand its like he is scared to let go!! Like she belongs to him and only him, like her life is now his life! Until the doctor called thm as a couple.

Doctor : you both make a gr8 pair! Love how you care for her!

This is when both realized they were holdin each others hand and they quickly let go.

They were about to leave until the doctor shouted from behind : Buh please make sure you don't dance a lot or move around a lot! It's not good for u.

Manvi was irritated like hell and left.

Both back home in the car and virat realized his bandariyas mood was off and tried to make her feel better.

Virat : oyee Bandariya abhi time hai tumhare di ke Bidai mein! Bad mein rona!

Manvi : tum toh chup hi raho sab tumhare waje se! na tum mujhe hospital lejate na who kamina doctor mujhe! MUJHE meri Behn ! Meri SAGI behn ke shadi mein dance karne se rokte!

Virat: oyee bandariya Chill! Tum dance karo jitna karna hai! Mein tumhare saath hoon! Akir mere bhi SAGE bhai ki shadi hai ;)!

He said this to make her feel better buh inside he knew for her dancing a lot will cause problem for her and continued : on serious note manvi dance karo but please careful warna mujhe sab ki madat lena hoga!

Hearing his last words annoyed her and she said : FINE !! \

They reached home and every1 asked them what took them so long, every1 was sayin it in a concerned tone when where Swamini ji was annoyed and said to herself : yeh Ladki Vadhera Kandan ka naam Karab kardegi!

Virat : who yeh Ded footiya kitni shopping karti hai aur har shop mein ek ganta kadi thi lekin kuch karida nahin!

Hearing this Manvi was annoyed and said : Ya right jaise meine sirf shopping ki! Ehsaan faramosh meine tumhare bhi madat ki!

Their fight continued until kadambari as usual as a refree came to calm them down and dragged them upstairs to get ready!

Kadambari : uff tum dono toh kuch kuch hota ke SRK aur kajol se bhi bantar ho! Jao dono jaldi taiyar hojao!

They went in their room and Kadambari shouted : MERA SHLOKUUU! And went looking for him.

The jagrata started and manvi with her red and orange dress came down like a princess and someone was just lost in her beauty and goes stand next to her.

Virat : Wah bandariya aj toh tum kubsurat lag rahe ho! Yeh chamatkar kaise?

Annoyed Manvi said : atleast mein toh naturally achi leg thi hoon na ke tum jisse ek baar kush karne ke liye SRK buladiya! Aur ab tum usse copy bhi kar rahe ho good ;)

Virat: Mujhe copy karne ki zaroorat nahin !mein toh waise bhi handsome hoon ;)

Their nok jok continued and the jagrata pooja too started!

All the sound around her was just givin her a major head ache! She started feeling dizzy again but she controlled herself. And thn as she wanted to dance like there is no tomorrow! Even with this situation!She danced as much as she wanted but her health was just becoming worst and Virat who was standing there noticing her dizziness walked to her n held her shoulder saying : Manvi Please take some rest ! phir dance karna please!

Manvi letting go his hand and said : Please virat aaj nahin! And she went bAck dancing! ViraT runs after her

Virat : Manvi…Manvi Baat suno! Until kadambari dragged both of them in the dance place. Manvi continued dancing, where Virat was dancing but all he thought was about her. Swamini ji who was standing there noticed Virat lookin at Manvi and was hell annoyed .

Manvi continued dancing but her health was just no more with her. She was feeling really dizzy and she tried her best that no one see her like this and she ran upstairs. Virat who was lookin for her noticed she ain't there no more and rushed upstairs.

Manvi just couldn't hold it anymore and as she opened the door her body gave up and she fainted and was about to hit her head on the floor when a savior came for her and held her in his embrace.

Virat: Manvi! Manvi ankhien Kolo!Manvi!!

She was really unconscious but stil.l tried saying : Please … Virat…kissi ko kuch nahin batana! And closed her eyes.

This annoyed Virat a lot and he shouted :ENOUGH Manvi ENOUGH! Tum kis jeez se bane ho!tumhe iss waqt sirf apne bare mein sochna chaiye na ke sab ke! We going to doctor now! And no im not going to listen to you!

He said with a husky voice.

And carried her in his arms, Manvi who was unconscious closed her eyes after 1 blink and she looked like an angel in his arms. He just stood there starring @ her innocent face helplessly. Something happened to him tht killed him inside! It was not only her in pain but her pain was killin him inside and he doesn't even knw why! Until a tear drop dropped on her innocent face and he realized its his eyes which r wet! The guy who always fights with her is in pain for her now.

Virat knew Manvi would not want anyone to know about her so he took her from the back yard door.

ROFL !! continue or not ROFL @ if continue thn i wont say if its happy or not ROFL

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Mahnoor5671abc456Devan.monalisaSS_nishadivya86waffmzhrayeshapastakhusammisakimoonstruck-Pankhuri-realraul2307cue1piyushijnawazmadhubansenlaynaHonkytonkaysha1989NivRenDeewaninrithyaoAashika_virmanluvzindagichandiniebindaKrazzy4u786queenofhearts01romanticgurl070christiandior.-RD-love_u_SarunduskAdorableTrouble-Amri-Cytherealakshmjia123sagarFullyFaltoo.KSG_luv-BaRul-ParAz--Aswathy-kulsum_virmanthejazzgalsweetshabFallen StarpreethisxxXSejalXxx-RabiaKSGKaJen-Rach-dcmaankigeet4everfatima15ChocoSoulshootingstar.xxlove_never_diesmjht_oneLumzzThe007Shivaniharshdb__Sneha__

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

If you're gonna continue this, lemme know if it'll happy ending or else I'm not gonna readROFL
ROFL afta LOADS PAIN ROFL ity is HAPPY ROFL

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Alrighty then I'll readCool

I'm gonna reserve this for my comment

K so I is backBig smile Actually I was editing this last night and then my internet stopped working and it didn't get sentStern Smile I'm too lazy to re-type everything but I loved how you have them teasing each other and whatnot. Totally fits in with their charactersLOL And it makes the story less depressing =/ And you've updated again so I'm gonna go read that nowROFL

Edited by -Ravjot- - 17 November 2011 at 10:09am

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Alrighty then I'll readCool

I'm gonna reserve this for my comment
  make sure u EDIT this tme ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.