queenofhearts01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely story!

Can't wait to read the ending!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
thnks <3 Will be updatin the last part today ! probably the last n the long 1 :)
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bhul gayi apni jeevika ko :(
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@jeevika Di šŸ˜” Sorry <3 !! 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Part 4 : LOL its LONG šŸ¤£ !! hahah have a feelin u will like it ! n might not too šŸ˜† 
--------------
Manvi made an excuse saying : oh dada ji im really sorry woh meine Kuch galat ka li thi so I dint wanted to Disturb so I asked virat to take me to a chemist! Hearing this Jeevika runs to manvi to see if she Is fine, in repeat manvi replies di I'm fine all I said was I ate sumfin rong tho isiliye mein chemist ke pass gaye thi! Virat to himself : she is gr8, she shares her happiness where the pain she just kept it to herself!
Since the wedding was coming closer, virat was around her everywhere, he made sure she took her medicines on time, he knew she hates medicine so he forced her like a kid!
It was the day! The happiest day of manvi's life! Her sisters wedding! H had to be dressed the best! Akir Sagi behen ki shadi hai. 
Virat in his black shervani was ready but was waiting for someone! For his angel who started coming downstairs dressed like a princess in her green and pink lehenga! Someone just couldn't take his eyes of her! He just wanted to capture her beauty in his eyes forever!
While she was coming downstairs, she missed a step and was about to trip untill virat ran to save her: aare manvi sambalke... He held her waist so tight where she for her safety held his shoulder tight. It was like the moment just stopped ... 
Manvi realizing she is holding him let's go says : I'm ... I'm really sorry!
Virat: oye bandariya meine tumhare liye nahin Iss shadi ke liye Kiya hai! I mean kitna time laga mujhe yeh suit select karne mein! Aur tumne pura Karab kardi ( hearing this manvi is annoyed and holds her waist n stands with her mouth open like 'W*F') 
Manvi: what :o aur agar mein girjati! Mujhe Kuch hojata... ( hearing her last words virat in shock place his finger on her pink lips) 
Virat: shhh tumhe Kuch nahin hone doonga mein... ( manvi hearing his words was just so lost in his eyes thinking ' why does he cares so much for me and yet fight with me? Why he is always there when I need someone when I know I'm the last person he would like to see ? Why do I see so much love and care for me ...) manvi: this is not right( she thought to her self) virat: what? 
Manvi: this is wrong... This is wrong and she runs upstairs, virat who is standing there wondering what happened to her all over sudden : manvi! ( he shouted when she ran upstairs) 
Virat for manvi everywhere when jeevika sitting with herfamily b4 she ties knots with viren wonders where manvi is and she sees virat and asks him where she Is and makes and excuse saying she is downstairs with the guests and runs but jeevika realized virat was lieing and she sat there waitingfor her as she ain't allowed to sneak out of this room untill her pheres.
Virat looked for manvi everywhere untill he went upstairs on the terrace and saw an angel standing there lost in the stars.
Virat: lo bandariya yahan hai aur meine tumhe kahan kahan nahin dekha...( hearing this annoyed angry manvi turns to him shouting : enough virat! Stop with this ' oh I care
So much for u' ( virat hearing his laughs and says ) lol why would I care for u! I care for my babhi n bhai as tumhe Kuch huwa toh bechara bhai ki shadi...(manvi doesn't let him finish and shouts) gosh virat stops pretending so much cuz u clearly can't act so don't try hard. 
Virat : enough manvi Tum kehna kya chahte ho? Aur in Sab bato ka kya matlab...
Manvi: kya matlab? Virat this is what I want to ask you! Insab ka kya matlab? Why do I see so much change in you! So much care for me! Why when I'm in pain! I can see that pain in your eyes! Why when I even mention death and I see that pain of separation in your eye! ( hearing this virat shouts to hide his feelings) enough manvi neeche Sab wait kar rahe hain aur tum yahan bakwas kar rahe ho... Let's go ( and he holds her hand to go down but he felt a stop! And it was manvi who stopped him and left her Hand from his hold) 
Manvi: virat I'm not going anywhere untill I get answers for my questions! Answer me god damn it! U were not like this! Tum woh virat nahin Jo hamesha mujhe pareshan karte! Hamesha jagra! Toh ab Aisa kyun! Mujhe pata hai! Kyunki tumne bhi accept kar diya ke mere pass shads waqt nahin( hearing this virat was hocked! His eyes wide open and tears just dropped from his eyes) this all symphathy god damn it( untill virat couldnt take it anymore n held her from er shoulder and pulled her towards him saying) I love you god damn it( hearing this manvi just looked @ him with a shock! Her eyes couldn't take it no more and couldn't stop her tears and virat standing there in pain wipes her tears saying) I love you manvi! And I don't know why but yes I did realize this when I thought you r going far away from me! Leaving me here ! Everytime I see you in pain! It's me going thru worst situation inside! I feel like some one is taking my heart away! I annoye you! Tease you! Why cause I love it when you smile I would do anything for that 1 smile in your face! That 1 smile is a sunshine in my life! ( hearing this manvi couldn't take it any more and cried) 
Manvi: yeh galat hai! This is not right( and pushed him away) virat say this is all false! Say your teasing me! Virat( he holds his sherwani shouting) this is not right( and cries breaking down on the ground, virat couldn't see her like this sat on the ground and hugged her tight like he will not let any1 separate them) 
Virat: manvi I know I always fought with you! But that day seeing you in he hospital! I felt like it's me who is on pain! That's when I realized what u mean for me! Thts when I realized 
I will die If I loose you! I love you bandariya and will not let anything happen to u! ( hearing his words manvi couldn't stop but hold him tighter and shout how Much he loves him but she realized she can't punish him with her! She accepted it that she can't let any1 enter her life and go thru the pain of seeing her leaving him so she pushed him away and stood to run away from him but he held her hand) manvi Tum aise nahin jaasakte! ( u can see the pain in his eyes that he didn't even notice he was hurting her)
Manvi: virat u hurting me! Please let me go! 
Virat: kyun manvi! Tumhe lagta hai tum kissi ke bhi feelings ke saath khel sakte ho? I love you and you cant deny it!
Manvi cried out: You deserve someone so much better na ki mein jisse Khud nahin pata ke pass kitna aur time hai! ( virat holds her even tighter after her last line)
Virat: oh please manvi! This is not you! You are a fighter! U r my bandariya! As much I know u never gave up! Then why now? Manvi meine tumhe apna bana diya tumhe bagwan bhi nahin cheen sakte! Hearing this manvi just hugged him tight! Untill they heard someone come and it was kadambari chachi! 
Kadambari: yeh lo mere SRK aur Kajol yahan hai air wahan Sab Tum logo ko dhoond rahe aur Tum manvi! Jeevika tumhe bhula Rahi hai( and she pulls her away without realizing they were holding eachothers hand! And this wa like they r being separated a manvi is just lookin into his eyes)

The marriage Rituals started the whole family was Dancing before the phere's started and all over sudden the music start lights off n the ainvaay ainvaay starts n virat comes to the dance floor n 1 st thing does is hit manvi with his shoulder and dancing around her, teasing her thru out the dance! And it comes manvi's turn, as usual their nok jok bought a wide smile on every1's face! Manvi' who was for a minute even forgot about her sickness and danced for all she wanted untill he buzz hit her again, it was like the world is spinning non stop! With that the music! People's clap! It was just making it web worst! Jeevika, sitting next to viren had a big smile on her face seeing manvi enjoying every moment untill she realized something is up with her but manvi continued dancing but jeevika was still not satisfied! Viren who had his eyes on manvi! Went to her and held her from shoulder n took her to a corner! Swamini standing their found it awkward! 
Manvi: virat! Tum kya kar raho! 
Virat: manvi enough! Ur not well! Y don't u just stop this show now!
Manvi: virat please not now ( and she walks away)

BG goes to the pandit and said that manvi wants to make the talli of her sister! Swamini still had a problem with this and wanted to say no but vanshika who knows how much this means for manvi and agreed. Manvi fixed the talli and was on her way to mandap to give the talli to the pandit! But on her someone hit her so hard the talli from her hand flew and the sindoor in the talli fall on her forehead! Everyone was shocked! Swamini runs to manvi and shouts : manvi yeh kya tamasha hai!?
Virat standing there knows its not her fault defends her saying : bua manvi ki galti nahin! 

BG walks to manvi and shouts! Yeh kya Kiya! Sara sindoor tumhare mangh mein hai! ( hearing this manvi is shocked and touches her mangh and sees the sindoor! Manvi in anger! In tears wants to wipe her sindoor but vanshika holds her hand and says) nahin manvi! Ab yeh sindoor tumhara hai! 
Swamini: vanshika kya keh rahe ho Tum! 
Vanshika: didi shayad bagwan bhi Nahin chahte ke yeh do behne juda ho! Shayad yahi kismet ka khel hai!
Pandit : vadhera ji ab shagun hoga agar yeh ladki Iss sindoor ko mithaye gi! 
Dada ji who was standing there says after thinking: pandit ji aaj yahan do shahdiya honge!( hearing this jeevika who was crying! Hearing this wipe her tears n have a wide smile on her face runs to her where manvi knows her situation shouts ) nahiin nahin yh Sahi Nahin hai ( and runs inside, jeevika wants to run after her but vanshika stops her saying she will talk to her but befor that she asks virat of he is ready who walks to dadaji and says) meine hamesha apka haar Baat mani hai aur aaj bhi manoonga! ( dadaji in happiness hugs him and vanshika goes in an talks to manvi who in room sitting with the Ganga water in the bottle she filled befor coming to chandigar and vanshika just comes in)
Tumhe Yaad hai meine kaha ke mujhe Tum mein apni beti dikhti hai toh aaj Tum apne maa ki Baat nahin sunoge( manvi in tears hugs her n tells her self) mein kaise kahon kyun mujhe yeh shadi nahin karni ( untill virat enters and asks his mom that he wants to talk to manvi alone and she leaves them alone and goes down) 
Virat: manvi please Iss shadi ke liye maan jao!
Manvi turning to him says: virat tum jaante ho kyun mein tumhe mana kar Rahi hoon toh please don't force me!
Virat: I love you and will always will lekin aaj agar Tum haan nahin karoge toh Tum sabka dil dukaoge! Hearing this manvi agrees and both hand to hand go down stairs! Everyone xcept swamini ji are damn happy!
As jeevika being the eldest! Takes the phere's 1st and manvi Is happy finally seeing her sister is married to the guy she loves and then again her buzz starts n she holds virat stanig next to her who realizes and holds her tight! And then pandit asks virat manvi to come and they take their phere's, manvi is all dizzy but is controlling her but exactly when te last phere's are done and her body just ha no more power and finally gives up when everythin around is spinning and she jut gives up and was about to faint! Virat behind her catches her before she fells down and shouts : manvi!! ( hearing this everyone runs to her! Jeevika who's dupatta was tied with viren, runs opening he knot and runs to manvi crying!
Virat holding manvi shouts in tears: manvi! Tum aide nahin ja sakte! 
Dizzy manvi gives up and closes her eyes! 

Everyone rush her to hospital! Shock jeevika still doesn't know what happened to her mannu!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@ jeevika šŸ¤£ i always did but never continued šŸ¤£ for the 1st time i did šŸ˜² šŸ¤£