Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

When Nidhi realises she is the reason..-KTLK FB (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

AR-ARHI_naila

IF-Dazzler

AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
What was Dr. Joyas reaction in DK? I didnt watch DK..but saw here that many of u have watched it. Can u please share us Dr. Joyas reaction after knowing the truth?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Nidhi realises she is the reason..-KTLK FB (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@ AR-ARHI_naila

In DK this was more or less towards the end of the show. It was not her reaction but Dr Ahmer's reaction that was stressed on.

I that Zoya agrees with to sell the house to the 'client' not knowing the client is none other than Ahmer himself. That too because her dad is in financial difficulties...(here also I think that partner may create financial problems for nidhi's Baba which may make her accept the lawyer's offer).

Ahmer then took Zoya to show her his dream house which would be theirs, and on alighting from the car she confesses that she is the one who has been left that house. As expected Ahmer's anger takes precedence to his rational thinking and he refuses to buy the house. Later on when he hears that Zoya wanted to sell it because of her Bab's financial difficulties he buys it but accepts his friend's offer to go abroad to work...and leaves the keys of the house for Zoya before leaving the country. Zoya then gets all desperate when faced with the fact of losing Ahmer for good and goes back to the house which was Ahmer's reason for existence...But finally Ahmer does not catch the flight and in the end both meet at that house only ...and forgetting all their gile-shikways they unite...

Very simply done and very well done..can't forget the ending scene...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR-ARHI_naila

AR-ARHI_naila

IF-Dazzler

AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
loads of thanks mehek. wow...I can feel that the essense of DK by reading ur post.its awesome. hope to catch the epis on youtube.again thanx a lot.its really very nice of u to give all the details.
Originally posted by Mehek25

@ AR-ARHI_naila

In DK this was more or less towards the end of the show. It was not herreactionbut Dr Ahmer's reaction that was stressed on.

I that Zoya agrees with to sell the house to the 'client' not knowing the client is none other than Ahmer himself. That too because her dad is in financial difficulties...(here also I think that partner may create financial problems for nidhi's Baba which may make her accept the lawyer's offer).

Ahmer then took Zoya to show her his dream house which would be theirs, and on alighting from the car she confesses that she is the one who has been left that house. As expected Ahmer's anger takes precedence to his rational thinking and he refuses to buy the house. Later on when he hears that Zoya wanted to sell it because of her Bab's financial difficulties he buys it but accepts his friend's offer to go abroad to work...and leaves the keys of the house for Zoya before leaving the country. Zoya then gets all desperate when faced with the fact of losing Ahmer for good and goes back to the house which was Ahmer's reason for existence...But finally Ahmer does not catch theflightand in the end both meet at that house only ...and forgetting all their gile-shikways they unite...

Very simply done and very well done..can't forget the ending scene...
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.