Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Kuch To Log Kahenge..

When Nidhi realizes that she is the reason for Ashutosh's restlessness, will she be able to forgive herself??

---

My thot:
-- She will b shocked to know and shattered by the reaction that she will get from Ashu once the truth comes out
-- Having done no wrong.. she will still expect Ashu to understand her side of the coin and take all the bitterness he gives her with a smile
-- After a while, love will for sure.. find its way... swimming amidst the sea of HATE! Embarrassed

Whats ur thot guys??

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 November 2011 at 6:27am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettident4uronnie85-Swetha-lidvinrima001KaranKittu4evaM_n_hTheSnowmanshaz2009Mehek25Filza.cuttiee-Mithuna-rabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Nidhi realises she is the reason..-KTLK FB" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Awesome thought Tanuu, I think Ashu's love will still take a while to grow!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiArmu4evalidvinyanks28-Mithuna-

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Ashu's gonna freak out and blow up like a volcano ...totally erupt with venom & push her away...treat her with ignorance & coldness ...she will hurt and feel real pain and it will change her a lot...she will feel guilty for causing him pain...but realize that she can't live without him no matter what and then their love will somehow persevere among all the madness...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiArmu4evartmslidvinshaz2009

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Awesome post Tanu.
I too was thinking how Ashu would react when he realises the girl who has inherited HIS house and whom he hates so much is none other than Nidhi.

Nidhi of course will feel guilty that she was the cause of Ashu's pain although unknowingly and unwittingly. Even if Ashu raves and rants at her she will 'grin and bear it all' I guess.

But what worries me is Ashu's reaction when he realises that it is Nidhi who has the house. He definitely will not forgive her in a hurry. I think it will be a gradual process whereby he will gradually realise that love is stronger than hatred and he will accept that it is no fault of hers that her Nana has given the house to her...Maybe after he feels the stirrings of love he will even be able understand why his Baba did what he did...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiArmu4evalidvinshaz2009

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Nidhi will be left totally shattered when she finds out that she is the root cause of his pain and will be ready to face the wrath of hatred from Ashu.In Ashu's case it will take a long while untill he realizes that he is doing wrong by holding Nidhi responsible for any unhappiness in his life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiArmu4evalidvinrabzonedge

ronnie85

ronnie85

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i agree with u.. nidhi wil be shocked when she realises dat she is the reason for ashutosh's pain.. n we cn al imagine hw ashutosh is gonna react.. he wil hate her like hell.. n she wil be shattered seeing his reaction.. bt wil take it in her stride.. she wil blame herself for al the pain ashutosh has gone through n wont be able to forgive herself.. she wil decide to pay back for her mistake whch she did unknowingly.. she wil shower him wid al her love n concern.. whch ashutosh wont be able to resist.. n finally.. he wil forgive nidhi.. n thn  ASHNI wil unite.. Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalidvin

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
nice...

Armu4evalidvin

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
she'll blame herself totally ...she will be completely shattered I guess as he will be too,,Unhappy
,BUT time heals all wounds ...and all will be well...love will triumph over hatred ultimatelyEmbarrassed

aimettiArmu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.