Missing- Story 1st pg 5th post updated

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Suhaani is missing. This is a breaking news.

OOPS! I mean humaarein CID ka Suhaani! My stories character Sr. Insp. Suhaani!!

Sorry for heart attack!!

Well, yeah she is missing.

What happened to her? How did she disappear? Why did she vanish?

Well, help the CID find her!!

Busy I am, yes. But I hope to come back soon with a new story.

Meanwhile, plz give me ideas if u like!

Edited by suhaani.cid - 12 years ago
Madam ji...please post the story or at least show up once in a while...what's the point opening a new thread and then vanishing for the next 2 months ...then coming back, opening a poll and again vanishing? 🥱
Originally posted by visrom

Madam ji...please post the story or at least show up once in a while...what's the point opening a new thread and then vanishing for the next 2 months ...then coming back, opening a poll and again vanishing? 🥱

Darling Vizji, Sorry yaar, but I am and was and will always be busy buddy!! I am trying yaar to be back! Dude, chill😳
Haan haan...hum sab makkhi maar rahe hain.
Originally posted by visrom

Haan haan...hum sab makkhi maar rahe hain.

Nahi yaar! Well since my last PM to u, things are looking up, my fingers crossed. Am still on the lookout for new beginnings, and I hope to be back in India by January.

New beginnings hopefully on the way. Ppl plz pray for me... While other IF forums are fine, CID forums is like my family. Please hope that finally I will have time for u guys as well as for me as well as workwise...
(My characters of ACP, DUO, Freddy, Vivek, Tasha and Asha stiil there, apart from Suhaani. No Tarika here. Salunkhe has one male assisstant)

(Short Cid Story, as I am busy)

(My narration style will be different now, as my Hindi will make me take a long time. Sorry, but still a story for u guys!)

Scene 1

The CID team is in the bureau. The Duo is out on a work. ACP is in his cabin. Freddy is scolding Vivek as usual. Tasha, Kajal and Sachin discussing a file. Suddenly someone enters the Bureau.

Acp- Asha!
Asha- Hello sir, Kaise hain aap?
Acp- Arre bas chal raha hain.
Asha- Sir, Haana kaha hai?
Acp- Suhaani? Woh toh Goa mein hai.
Asha- Goa?
Acp- Haan.
Asha- Kis kaam mein?
Acp- Cchutti do din ke liye. Ek dost ki shaadi. Par kyon? Kya hua?
Asha- I tried calling her. She is not picking up.
Acp- Shayad busy hogi...
Asha- Sir, Haanaa aise waise phone bandh kar nahi sakti.

Just then the Duo entered.

Abhijeet- Kya hua Asha? Tum phir Mumbai mein? Pareshaan lag rahe ho?
Asha tells him.
Daya- Suhaani ko mein khud airport mein drop kiya. Flight bhi aaya tha. Relax Asha!
Asha- Kab?
Daya- Kal subhei.
Asha- Mujhe kuch theek nahi lag rahe hai.
Abhijeet- Dost ki shaadi hai. Maza kar rahi hai. Asha, relax.
Freddy- Abhijeet ki bhatijee hai woh, Asha usko training diya! Kuch nahi hua.

Acp smiled. Just then the bureau phone rang. Kajal picked up the phone.

Kajal- Hello. Ji, Mumbai CID. Haan... Haan, woh toh kal gayi thi... Par... Kya!

Everyone turned around, looking at her.

Kajal- Par woh toh... Ek minute hold karo.  (She looks at Acp) Sir, Suhaani ki dost ne phone kiya. Suhaani Goa nahi gayi.

Everyone- KYA!?

[[Guys am fast pacing everything. Just imagine scenes and enjoy the story please]]

The CID team, joined by Asha then went to the airport to investigate. The counter receptionist showed them a list of passengers. Suhaani's name was there. On being asked, a flight attendant recognized Suhaani from a picture and affirmed that Suhaani was indeed on the flight. Shaking his head, a worried Acp asked Abhijeet to arrange for a helicopter to Goa.

Scene 2

In Goa, the Duo, Freddy, Asha and Acp began their investigation. A local Goa CID officer Raghavan was helping them. Daya suggested they trace Suhaani's movement from the flight gate. Carrying Suhaani's photo the team arrived at the exit of the airport, where there were lots of taxis. Raghavan had a brainwave.

Raghavan- Sir, kya aapki officer koi taxi book kiya?
Abhijeet- Shayad. Kaha hai booking office?

Raghavan led them to a small office at the airport. The man at the counter looked at the photo and recognised her.

The man- Arre haan. Yeh ladki aayi thi. Usne Hiten ka taxi book kiya tha. Lekin Hiten ne kaha tha ki woh taxi mein nahi gayi.
Acp- Kyon? Kya hua tha?
The man- Pata nahi kya hua. Hiten ne kaha ki ueh ladki koi criminal hain.
Asha- Shut up. Yeh ladki ek officer hai.
Abhijeet- Asha, shaant. (Turning to the man) Hiten ko bulao.

Hiten arrived. On being asked he told them what happened.

Flashback---

Suhaani had arrived and was getting into Hiten's taxi, when a police car had arrived. A man got out and pointed at her, saying that this girl was Manisha who is in drug business. The officer accompanying him walked up to Suhaani and arrested her. Suhaani tried to protest calmly but the police took her away, along with her bags.

Back to present---

Everyone was shocked. Asha turned to Raghavan, asking him to contact all the police stations in Goa.

(((edited-continued)))

Suhaani's new boyfriend, Soham, a CID officer from Delhi joined them in the search. All police stations were alerted. But there was no report of any female prisoner by name of suhaani or manisha was there. The duo and Asha visited every lockup, police station, jail, headquarters but could not find her. Back at the airport, Soham, Acp, Freddy and Raghavan again tried some new angles at the investigation. But no news of Suhaani came.

The taxi driver was again called.  The duo and Soham questioned him about the man and the accompanying officer. The interrogation then led to the fact that the man who called suhaani was a foreigner, and the police officer was slightly drunk. Everyone was shocked. Soham felt a drug racket was involved.

Scene 3

The Goa CID meanwhile received a news about a woman's body discovered at a hotel room, with a CID badge on her. The badge was Suhaani's. And the room was booked under the name of Manisha.

The Goa officers went to investigate and saw that the woman's face was bashed up.

Edited by suhaani.cid - 12 years ago
You know what I love about your stories   ? i get to read about Asha ... nice to see you back with a story 😊 .. will be waiting for the rest !!!
updated. hopefully expected to end by my evening tonite. its one one thirty here
Wow👏

Welcome back Suhaani!!!

Well I have guessed the meaning of "other" that Vis used in the other thread😛😉
Ab bhi kuch aisa hi chal raha hai...😕 At that time it was Ambrosia and Luna...now it is Visrom and ...forget it. Edited by visrom - 12 years ago