Hitler Didi

munna bhai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I don know if anybody apart from me likes indira s brother munna.i love the way he talks absolute jhalla .the clothes he wears r out of this world. Hilarious in fact.he is bindas i loved the way he walked to jail he was so proud of it n it looked like he was having a blast n it was a matter of pride rather than shame.he s adorable i hope he does not become negative.i know living on his sisters money is a very bad thing but they ve not shown his character to be negative.he is a lazy good for nothing kind of guy but entertaining at the same time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faiz-cutesreevijayan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "munna bhai" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
according to me...he is nt so adorable..bt agree with u in all other points...

faiz-cute

faiz-cute

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
yes he is going negative but i like his acting.
nice post dear.

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faiz-cute

yes he is going negative but i like his acting.
nice post dear.
r u sure he is going negative.?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.