AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

YES LILLY, I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE, I DEFINETLY THINK THAT LATA SHOULD BE PROMOTED TO MODERATOR 👏👏👏OF TUMHARI DISHA ALONG WITH DISHA77, THEY BOTH COULD SHARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF KEEPING US UP TO DATE ON THE HAPPENINGS OF TD JUST LIKE THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THE PAST WEEK.

LATA AND DISHA - YOU BOTH ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB

THE TIME IS NOW 3:22PM HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA AND CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE MORNING FOR ANOTHER TD UPDATE

BYE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asian Princess thumbnail

yehhh thats sooo true lata and disha you both seriously do a great job 😃 its really appreciated!!!

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PS.: - AALIYAH786 Kindly use font in small BIG fonts means:"Shouting on the Net"

Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aali  and the gang thank you for supporting this notion, Dee our moderator has been so responsible , in spite of her busy schedule she has made sure that our forum has been updated, I really cant imagine anybody else  doing that for us,  Lata has been religiously  updating us in Dee's absence . Ladies you both are aw some, and your updates rock

Three cheers for both Dee and Lata

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh my my my, I am touched by all the praises and love showered on me by my dear friends. But its ok ya.  Dee is undoubtedly the best and I can take up the updating in her absence. I have absolutely no problems. Being a Moderator is a big responsibility and needs lot of dedication, hard work and time and in all aspects I am lagging behind thats for sure. I am here whenever you'll need me ok. I need your love and encouragement and support thats all. Have a Nice Day. GOD Bless All.

Love Lata

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

ATTENTION:  "HUMM"

WHAT FONTS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, IS IT THE FONT OF MY USERNAME OR THE FONTS OF MY WRITING?

ANYWAYS I PREFER THE BIGER FONTS

Nishani thumbnail

Humm

wants you to write your posts in small writing, Aali!

In other words, don't use Capital Letters throughout!

SONYA_K thumbnail

Hi Aaliyah,

Sunny(HUMM) means to say that plz do not write everything in CAPS,as this means shouting on the net.

We know that u dont mean anything.

Regards,

Sonya.