Hey Nikitherealist

I cannot believe you used the word "TRANSVESTITE"

DK CERTAINLY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 2:02am | IP Logged

LOLimagine DK being a transvestite?LOL

omg, everyone around here thinks i am mad as i cannot stop laughing at this remark!!!

LOL

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I didn't say he was a transvertite, only that the earrings make you think he could be one!

Can you imagine living with a guy wearing earrings ... imagine a scenario - Him to wife: Darling, I'm wearing my red shirt so I'll just borrow your red sparkly ones for tonight ..
Her -also wearing red: Oh no you don't !! I have first claim on them, get your own !!
... there goes the relationship....
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged
LOL
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Yehhh maybe the jeweerlly abit too muchh Confused but I think the earingsgs give Dk a ruuged type of look with his open neck shirtsWink Maybe if he only wore 1 earing he'd look cuter Big smile not thats he not cute or hot at the moment  Embarrassed
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Nikki, you're too funny! LOL Seriously, though. I've known guys who wore two earings, and its always small, simple ones- and they have their own! They don't hardly ever change them, either. Its just not the same kind of accessory for a guy as it is for women. My hubby used to wear two really tiny diamond-like posts. I always thought it added a certain something to how he looked...

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 09 March 2005 at 4:33am
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by disha77

BTW, Ashish hates wearing any kind of accessories in real life, not even a writst-watch! The only thing he wears is a black neck-band, which was a special gift by someone! So here we go, he must be feeling so weird wearing all that chunky stuff that he generally adorns....but strangely, it does suit him!

Aaaaaaaaah! It does give a certain sense of freedom not to have all that extra stuff hanging off of ya! Therefore I own lots of sleeveless shirts...

Anyhow, back to jewelry. I can't ever seem to keep a wrist-watch, myself. Too much hassel. So I wonder, is it the hassel of it all he does not like, or the feel of it on him, or the look? A combo, perhaps?

I don't like hassel- I wear the same earings day and night, sometimes for months. Besides that, I've got the standard red-and-white bangles of a Bengali wife- they almost never come off, and a nose piercing which gets the same treatment as the ears. If you hardly ever change these things, they seem to become almost a part of the body.

I'd be interested to know why he doesn't like to wear such things...

-DKaddict

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:59am | IP Logged

I love my jewellery!

Everyday I must have it on for work (thumb-ring is my first to put on - feel very naked without it!).

All my rings are silver (I DON'T fancy gold AT ALL!). My toe-rings are also a must. I have 3 ear piercings and a nose-ring as well.

Have a diamond bracelet (which is the most expensive pair of jewellery I have) and a watch that I must also wear!

But unlike you Becky, I take them all off after work since I help mum with the cleaning of the kitchen, etc! Plus to have a bath with them on is a burden!LOL

Becky, you amaze me more and more everyday! You are like a TRUE born and bred Indian girlie (not that I mind - I love the diversity!!!)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index