Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK and the jewellary

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I am sorry but I have to say this ....

Successful tycoon's normally wear sharp suits and casuals - which DK does with great effect - but where did this chunky jewellary come in ? I am sure it was not there originally.

The only people I know who wear chunky necklaces are the local gangsters -mostly drug dealers- and rich old men trying to impress the young crowd. Dead
As for the 2 earrings, everytime I look at them I think oh oh there is a transvertite in there trying to break free!! Confused (Sorry, Sorry no offence to anyone especially Aashish).

I think one of the producers mentioned she was trying to make a fashion statement but I'm afraid it's not working very well Angry and they should get rid of it.

How about giving DK the discreet look (and one earring -actually in Italy it indicates a person who has a vendetta) to go with his very hot image.

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Hello Nikki, my dear

You're right in the clothes department - he is spot on with his dressing - looks gorgeous on him!

Also have to agree on the jewellery - I HATE guys with chunky jewellery! And DK with that ghastly ring on his finger makes my heart bleed. I hate it! Dead

Have to disagree on one thing though - I have no idea why but I have always fancied guys with both ears pierced - I find them sexy!

So all in all with both his ears pierced, his funky watch (that watch looks amazing on his hand) and his natty clothing - I LOVE HIS STYLE!

But that ring has to go! It is appalling!!! LOL

Hopefully soon that ugly ring gets thrown away and he replaces it with a nice gold/platinum wedding band!!! (Disha's obviously)!

Agree with me, Nikki??? Wink

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hi Nishani,

Ok we will make a concession and settle on -

Lose the ring and one earring!!! Big smile

Hey..anybody associated with making the show - you listening......
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged
DONE Big smile
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Well...... I like two earings! I wish my husband would start wearing them again. One earing reminds me of the 1980s here in the U.S., and I just don't wanna go there! I suppose its just a matter of how you perceive what statement is being made.

A tastefully chosen necklace is nice, as it draws attention and appreciation to the skin on which it lies. The ring I don't mind- take it or leave it, but some ring is nice.

A wedding band from marriage to Disha?? Oh, come now, Nishani! Do you not know that, henceforth, I will be appearing on the show in my alter-ego form? That's right, dearies! I will be the reason for the divorce!!! Sorry, Dish, you're a sweet girl, but you should have staked your claim sooner. HE'S MINE, I TELL YA!!!!! ALL MINE!!!! LOL I just couldn't help myself and had to make some demands once I got to Mumbai with my sledge-hammer... LOL

Seriously, though, I've always appreciated a man who can tastefully wear jewelry. Just imagine in days of yore, when the men wandered about bedecked with jewels from head to toe.... ahhhhhhhhhhh! Think I'll go watch a period piece...

-DKaddict

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Ladies I kind of agree with you in some regards, men with Jewellary specially flashy do remind me of popstars, gangsters and  Bhabhi Lahri  da of disco fame ( he is a walking talking jewellary shop) yes the ring is huge and flashy and ugly  ,yes a simple gold or platinum band is much elegant as per Nishani. Earings are again a controversial issue, I am not sure which ear it is but earing in one ear is kind of is gayish, and yes DK'S Pendant which compliments his ring is again huge and ugly. But in the dressing department DK get's a A++, his suits and shirts are very elegant. But inspite of the ugly Jewellary, Imagine Indy adorning it DK still manages to walk out looking very much the  buisness tycoon.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Here's another view on the jewelry... It has to do with his "dark side." DK is a powerful man who has gotten there through whatever means necessary- legal or illegal. He certainly has some shady connections. I believe he shies away from such things as drugs and murders, but he can be underhanded in order to get his way. That should be obvious. Also obvious- he likes to flaunt his power and wealth. That is really the statement such jewelry makes- "I'm a big, rich, powerful man, so don't mess with me. "

Maybe as Disha softens him up and straightens him out, he'll lose the imposing jewelry and replace it with some that makes a different statement. But I don't mind a bit of jewelry on a man at all. To me, when done tastefully, it can speak of a man's confidence in his masculinity and his sex appeal.

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Hey Dk Addict

Have you noticed? We now have a Dkaddict Junior!

Anyways, I agree with you 100%, Jewellery tastfully choses really makes a man looks sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy, Dk should just do away with that huge stoned ring and replace it with as Nishani mentioned a platinum wedding band, now wouldn't that be nice!

Small earings looks sexy and so does a nice hand chain on a masculine wrist.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index