sonali and sejal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sibica

sibica

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hi friends,
                  i really like nnss...although i m new on this forum but i ve been watchin nnss regularly...and i feel that sonali vs sejal is something i enjoy and i want to see more of their drama...what do u guys say??????Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sonali and sejal" in Neem Neem Shahed Shahed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tunans

tunans

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
yaa,i also think so...infact i want to see solid ladai between these two...infact jalebi tooo shd be involved...

divyas

divyas

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
i want sonali to band bajao of nirali...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.