Posted: 10 October 2004 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Dont let what u can't do interfere with what u can do

gr8t thought ides.

Abt zone time..... maybe we r extremely attached with this forumWink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 1:14am | IP Logged
achaa......ur willing to share ur money with Ale but cant give me one measly limoAngry......

Also Jammy oops....I mean Purab.....I do remember that there were sooo many contenders for ur hair that a few locks wouldnt have satisfied everyone.....I'm afraid it means u'll go baldWink.....and be fair to Jassi she is not after ur money.....ur the one who has made it his life's ambition to pick and drop her from work.....

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK_lassi

Dont let what u can't do interfere with what u can do

gr8t thought ides.

Abt zone time..... maybe we r extremely attached with this forumWink

thnx...kk....ur right abt being addicted to this forumWink
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

achaa......ur willing to share ur money with Ale but cant give me one measly limoAngry......

Also Jammy oops....I mean Purab.....I do remember that there were sooo many contenders for ur hair that a few locks wouldnt have satisfied everyone.....I'm afraid it means u'll go baldWink.....and be fair to Jassi she is not after ur money.....ur the one who has made it his life's ambition to pick and drop her from work.....

Arre,

Ides Why are you getting angry. Forget Limo I'll give you an helicopter and built an helipad above your home. Tongue

Yeah, But she is so Materialistic, She always think that I am behind her money and her Company, She never takes my love as true for her and keeps the same dailoge  of Friends!!

And now you girls, Even you all want from me is material things, Nobody said forget Jassi, Purab I'll love you. No! all you said "Ohh well we love you but we want your hair ur money and Limo!!" So this shows that nobody loves me for what kind of person I am from the insides(Ahem!) but all love my material things.

Very sadCry, I am ready to go Bald for true loveTongue , But do you think will you girls be able to accept me as a bald person. The moment I go Bald everybody will be like EWWDead

Jammy.

LOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 1:44am | IP Logged
awwwCry.....ofcourse we all love u for the wonderful person u r......see we see ur limo and hair as the physical manifestations of ur greater self....now think abt it ....I'm sure there r millions of peolpe around who own limos but we specifically asked for urs.....ask ur self why....because we care for u....thats why....Big smile

p.s. I hope this cheered u up
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

awwwCry.....ofcourse we all love u for the wonderful person u r......see we see ur limo and hair as the physical manifestations of ur greater self....now think abt it ....I'm sure there r millions of peolpe around who own limos but we specifically asked for urs.....ask ur self why....because we care for u....thats why....Big smile

p.s. I hope this cheered u up

Well,

You mean to prove your love for someone you gotta have his limo. Poor Bike owner's your days are over!!LOL

Well, lets just say that my buisness goes dud!! and I dont have that limo, those expensive cloths and I become the next nandu(Dress & Money wise) then what?Embarrassed

Jammy.

P.S :- By the way those millions of people who own limo give them for rentals!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by jammy - 10 October 2004 at 1:57am
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 2:07am | IP Logged
and I become the next nandu(Dress & Money wise) then what?Embarrassed

what a cynic u r.....arre baba yeh humare pyar ka andaaz hai....ab koi samjhae naheen to hum kya karen......Juliet ne romeo ko kya dia.....a lock of her hair....ab zamaana advanced ho gya hai....kuch humaree farmaaish bhi advance honi cahiye na......

..and no need to disappoint bike owners.....jis ke jeb jitni ijaazat deti hai ussey utna hi lete hain humWink pata hai masla yeh hai keh u r not willing to take a chance to test our feelings.....arre Nandu ban ke to deykho....Wink
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Kya karoo, All this running around Jassi has made me cynic all I want is true love!!! Cry

About the advance farmaish, Limo kya cheez hain agar meri 400 crore ki property maangti to woh bhi de deta.

Jammy.

LOL

Go to top