Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashika thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

'camping outside samir's house'.....with kanchi leviating on top of his house....naah......bahut khatra hai.....i think i'll just gate crash in....ab he being a 'gentleman'....dhaka marke bahar karne se toh raha......

so final positioning wld be....... tum log bahar....kanchi upar aur yashika ....andar...πŸ˜‰ Wah ! kya scene hogaaa....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: anjali308

Yashika, I think you need to go camping with us in front of Samir's house!!!

yashika thumbnail
Originally posted by: allegra

Yashika, yeh mera ilaka hai. Beimani ke dhandhe ke bhi kuchh usool hote hain.

Arre.........Alle tumse hi toh seekha hai......tum toh hamari 'gurumaa' ho......tumhe toh khush hona chaiye tumaari preachings/teachings kya gul khila rahe hein.... even peter drucker bhi ideas ki aisi marketing dekh ke hil jayega..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: yashika

samir .... mein aa rahi hun..........wait karo...

I am Waiting!!!!

hmm by the way waiting room is getting way too crowded Jaldi Karo!!

Jammy.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: yashika

i think i'll just gate crash in....ab he being a 'gentleman'....dhaka marke bahar karne se toh raha......

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†arre....woh kyoun dhaka maar ke nikaale ga.....is kaam ke liye mey hoon naπŸ˜‰

allegra thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

😳how sweeeeet.....

Aha Ides, aakhir too phas gayee Jammy ke jaal mein. Woh 420 πŸ˜† (just kidding jammy) purab nahin hai. You haven't read his messages carefully. You don't even need to read between the lines, just read the lines.
First he said "jo thoda bahut milta hai....(from tony deeya). Then he said he does not have plenty of money but he'll be willing to share. Now he's trying to impress you by saying had you asked he would have give you not just his limo but also 400 crore. He cannot even decide about this "thoda bahut"paise - i.e. whether it is thoda or bahut. So many inconsistencies, and you still did not catch on. Yeh to achha hua ki you have me. Aapas mein hum donon ka kuchh bhi tension ho, lekin mere siwa koi aur tumhe bewakoof banaye, yeh main bilkul bardash nahin kar sakti

Guess now you really OWE ME, huh!
allegra thumbnail
Sorry Jammy, better luck next time.
By the way, I am teaching a class on "how to con people - 101" I only have one seat left and a huge wait list. If you want I can reserve this seat just for you since I give preference to I-forum members. But you have to send me $1000 deposit within 24 hours - it includes tuition, course material, and apprenticeship with one of the local gangs for 6 months after you graduate. But you have to act fast, time is ticking .....
ides thumbnail
Alle...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•tum lafrae se baaz naheen aaogee.....ab yeh nayee scheme bhi flop ho jayegi.....mark my words....btw I did know that jammy is mr 420......lekin free ki limo aur 400 crores mil rahe thae.....so who was I to argueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†btw....what is this abt me owing u????r u getting delusional tooπŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
  flop schemes par ek quote yaad aaye......Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but those who never quit AND never win are idiots. πŸ˜‰.....now I'm not implying anything here but.........πŸ˜‰
yashika thumbnail

preview for monday at the setindia website, same as posted but slightly differently worded: 

Tonight, while Jassi says yes to marry Purab, Aaj Tak reveals the 
actual reason why Jassi is the CEO of Gulmohur. What is it?

pj04 thumbnail

you know what is ironical, we have been dying to see jassi and purab together, now that there is a bit of chance, we are trying to create as many hurdles as we can:-

that must be a dream😭

purab must have an ex-girlfriend πŸ˜•who will now appear....

jassi has ulterior motives....πŸ˜•

armaan 😑is gonna do something to mess this up....

we sure like our serials complicated and twisted, (we can't believe directors will opt for simple and logical course of story)

but what if this comes true.....as purab said i am gonna hold on to it and dream even bigger( complete annhilation of armaan's ego and stupidity by purab-jassi teamπŸ˜ƒ). what say ya all....