Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

popular show w favourite jodi

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
originally posted by @achiever

For some reasons i dont like the most popular shows on I-F or Starone.. LOL.. the largest hit show Geet.. didnt impress me..LOL  and I dunno y.. **shaking head**LOL.. Ditto with the Jalebi bai and Laad governor.. or may b i didnt give thm enuf time.. but to my defence.. I have instant liking for some characters and couples and so i get hooked to the show.. if i dont find connection i feel bored.. to be fair i have seen almost every hit couple scenes and made myself watch those serials to feel connected.. bt alas.. i cudnt connect by any means to Geet-Maan or laad governor-Jalebibai... surprisingly..LOL..my fav latest top 10 couple so far were..

1.  Arjun-Arohi from KMH Season 1
2.  Mayank Nupur - MJHT Season 1
3.  Khanak-Shantanu - RBO season 1
4.  Toasty-Tej - SBS
5.  Riddhima(Jeniffer)-Sid - DMG season 2
6.  Runjhun-Guddu - Bhagowali.. surprisingly!LOL
7.  Mona(priyal)-Anukalp(nishant)  Raam Milaaye..
8.  Kirti-Subhankar - DMG season 2
9.  Anuraag-Taani TL younger ones..Big smile
10.  Shanky-Prateeksha - PKB

i think Ashu-Nidhi r gonna top my chart

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Is this post required??? Sorry to say.. it will only instigate comparision leading to bashing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedgeOnepoundChic

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

sorry for opening new thread pgs are not moving so i though of opening a new post

my popular show with favourite jodi

1) Dutta - Bajji - Laagi Tujhse lagan
2) Abhijeet & Daya - CID
3) Gulaal & Kesar - Gulaal
4) Raghav & Sia - NADL
5) Zeke & Luther - Disney XD

wierd jodi but i like action, fun filled and smooth love stories

Ashu & Nidhi are going to top the chartBig smileLOL  (also special mention of Dr.Ragnath and anji - luv them too)
lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Is this post required??? Sorry to say.. it will only instigate comparision leading to bashing...

sorry armu pgs are just not moving forward y'day pg 69 today its stuck on 70
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

So u can post something creative.. funny or interesting... these type of comparison topics are not allowed in IF COC...!!

Nothingwithstanding the fact... that MANEET ROCK...n not just IF .. FB...everyplace Clap
Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I think u should remove the first few lines regarding the jodis that dont appeal to you.. if you want to elevate some jodi, that doesn't mean u pull the other jodi down. I know u had no wrong intention here but to avoid further controversies, its better to be cautious. Smile
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

@armu:

Yeah.. mods r gonna close such comparison topics.. so i wrote it in a thrd..Wink..LOL.. Maneet have been compared with AA and vice versa.. so its better not to open such topics..

so another ardent Maneet lover.. mst say thy r most sizzling pair and a perfect couple.. Tongue..

bt gud effort to make this page moving.. Embarrassed  bt lets go back and discuss on promo thrd instead.. of course abt Madam Mallika..LOL

Edited by achiever - 16 November 2011 at 4:13am
lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lidvin

So u can post something creative.. funny or interesting... these type of comparison topics are not allowed in IF COC...!!

Nothingwithstanding the fact... that MANEET ROCK...n not just IF .. FB...everyplace Clap

thanks Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index